Pt 4

Today I woke up earlier to get ready and look nice bc it was picture day for our ID cards. I got into the shower, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and got changed.

Your outfit (pretend your phone was the x and you didn't have dat lipstick thing)

I put lip gloss, my phone, and my charger in my book bag pocket. I went downstairs and said goodmornin to my mom as she gave me my breakfast." So mom what would you do if I asked you for a belly button piercing" I asked smiling. "I would say hell to the motha fuckin no no" she said giving attitude. "Cum on mama it's finna b ma birthday soon" I said.

I walked to my class and saw Derek talking to the same bitch that gave me attitude. I walked up to them. "Heyy Derek you gonna walk with me to class" I said lookin that bitch up and down. "Yea lets go" he said. I smiled at her and walked away with Derek. "So who is that bitch, she gave me attitude yesterday" I asked. "Oh that's my ex Nessa" he said. "Ugh she needa fix ha self me before I do it for ha" I said.

At lunch me and my friends with Derek and his friends sat wit each other. And that same bitch nessa had the nerve to come up to Derek and ask him to talk. I was curious to I pretended I went to the bathroom and saw him and nessa kissing in the hallway. I jus rolled my eyes. Derek broke up wit ha for a reason and she gonna pull this shit. Uh Uh.

Hey sry guys for this short chapter I'm actually at my mamas house today so I couldn't rlly write as much as I do! Ily guys❤️

~Maria🦋