epilogue

Breaking news: man found dead inside freddy fazbears diner, encased in sharp skeletal remains

"Ya know, it wasn't the first time he went missing. Just last year he had been missing for well over 13 months. I thought he was on another hiatus, I never would've thought he was dead"

"Thank you mr.emily, again everyone one from our Channel sends there condolences." The woman sighed, speaking into her microphone.

Henry smiled, walking away to his car. He had made millions on his new book. It was a touching story of the loss of his best friends sanity, and his daughter returning to him after his death. It was almost a miracle.

He opened his car door to the white off the cars ac on, and buckled himself in. "Can we go to the park today daddy?" Charlotte giggled, in the passengers seat, holding her favorite bear. "Of course sweetheart. Anything for you" he smiled starting his car. "Anything "

???: hey did you hear???

???:hear what?

???: they found afton

???: what? Where!?

???: hes dead, they found him in the old pizzeria.

???: you're joking right?

???: (image)

???: holly shit... is that..is that a springlock suit on him? How did he manage to get so far in it??

???: its not a springlock! Turns out it was made of decayed bones. Wicked cool right?

???: Tf? How?! Theres no way, they look so sharp how is that possible?

???: idk vanny. You tell me.

???: c'mon. Grab an overnight bag and head to my place. I know what to do

???: alright you da boss vanny. Wait, how do you know this guy?

???: we met online, had a few talks, I even got him too ditch his entire life for over a year, just so we could spend time together.

???: dead ass??? Holy cow did you smash tho??

???: (: just meet me at my house. Were getting him back

___________
Hey guys. Thanks for finishing the book. Not sure if were gonna do another part. That's up too you guys. I'm kinda fucked mentally rn. I wanna go home but anyways.

I wanted the chapters to seem confusing, and out of order for a reason. I kinda wanted that lost feeling there. Like ya know

The chapters are out of order there for the memories are out of order, kinda thing. Like a lost soul. Not sure how I did to represent it that way but hey I tried.