Luna the Werechicken

One night while Lucy was going through her spell book, Luna's loud music kept interrupting her. She tried to use a sound cancelling spell, but all that happened was a chicken appearing.
Lucy:Well that was a disappointment.
The chicken ran into Luna's room, she was playing her guitar for Sam. When the chicken ran into her room it jumped on top off Luna and rapidly pecked at her.
Luna:AAAAAHHHH!!OW!OWOWOW!!! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!
Sam grabbed a guitar and wacked the chicken off of Luna and through the window.
Luna:Must've been one of Lana's animals. How about I sleepover at your house instead of you staying here, just in case one of her animals decides to attack again?
Sam:Sounds good to me. But you should probably get those cuts checked to make sure you don't get sick.
They went to Lisa to have her check Luna's wounds. She scanned her with a machine.
Lisa:There appears to be no signs of any infection or disease. You should be fine elder sibling.
Luna:Alright, thanks. Come on Sam, let's go to your house.
They walked to Sam's house and ate dinner when the got there. Then they watched a movie in Sam's room, although Luna was acting weird. While she was talking she would occasionally cluck, and when she dropped popcorn on the floor she ate it like a bird. Then they went to bed, but then the full moon shined its light through the window. Luna then started to grow feathers, her lips turned into a beak, she also grew wings and claws.

Luna:SQUUUAAAAWWWK!!!!!!Sam:What? Luna what are you-HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!!!Luna:I-SQUAWK-don't know!!!CLUCK!Sam:This has to do something with the chicken that attacked you earlier

Sam:What? Luna what are you-HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!!!
Luna:I-SQUAWK-don't know!!!CLUCK!
Sam:This has to do something with the chicken that attacked you earlier. We need help.
Luna:Lisa could probably SQUAWK help.
The 2 sneaked out the window and headed back to the Loud House and tried to sneak in through Lisa's window. But they accidentally went in Lucy and Lynn's room.
Sam:(whispers)Don't squawk or cluck.
Luna held a thumbs up, but then she tripped over one of Lynn's baseballs and fell.
Luna:BA-QUUUAK!!!
Lynn was a heavy sleeper so she didn't wake up, but Lucy did.
Lucy:What the? AH! Sam? What is that thing?
Luna:It's me bruh, Luna.
Lucy:Why are you...oh wait, I think I know what happened.
Lincoln then walked in.
Lincoln:Are you guys ok? I got up to use the bathroom and HEAD-ON MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT!?!
Lucy:That is Luna, she was turned into a werechicken.
Lincoln:Uuuuhhh...explanation?
Lucy:Earlier I tried using a spell to make things quiter since Luna was playing her guitar. But instead I summoned a chicken. But apparently it cursed Luna and now she's like this.
Sam, Luna, Lincoln:WHAT!?!
Luna:You're the reason I'm like this!? SQUAWK!!!
Lucy:I didn't mean for this to happen. I was just trying to use a silence spell. Plus Lincoln, you have to admit her loud music can get annoying.
Lincoln:Sometimes, a little.
Luna:Hey!
Sam:Well since you caused it can you fix it?
Lucy:Yes, I just need the chicken that cursed you and a sample if you before you were cursed, I'll just get some hair from your hairbrush. But where's the chicken?
Luna:Oh uh....
Sam:I knocked it out the window, now it's loose in Royal Woods.
Lucy:Its ok, we should be able to find it. Luna you should be able to call out to it, and Lincoln call Liam and ask him how to catch a chicken.
Lincoln called Liam, while he did that Luna clucked and squawked loudly out the window and waited for a response.
Lincoln:Alright, I called Liam. He wasn't happy that I woke him up. But he was happy to help since it was about animals. He said to just use food as bait, and if it's a guy chicken use a female to lure it.
Everyone looked at Luna.
Luna:Oh come on, you gotta be kidding. What if the chicken is a girl?
Lucy:Still try just in case, we'll never know unless we try. Also I got the hair sample.
Luna:Fine, I'll do it.
Evil Chicken:(from far away)BA-QUUUUUUAAAAAA!!!
Lincoln:Let's do this.
They went out into the forest. Lincoln set up food in Walt's bird cage as a trap, while Lucy was preparing the reverse spell, and Luna was out trying to act attractive to attract the evil chicken.
Luna:This is embarrassing.
Lincoln:(trying not to laugh)Don't worry, just a little longer.
Lucy:(also trying not to laugh)The spell is ready, I just need the chicken.
Sam:(smiling while holding a thumbs up)Don't worry, you're doing great.
Evil chicken:BA QUAAAAA!!!
It ran into the clearing, and stopped when it saw Luna. It walked up slowly towards and clucked softly at her.
Luna:This is embarrassing.
She then talked in chicken.
Luna:Hi, do you have any food?
The evil chicken looked around and saw the bait. When it ran to get it the door closed and it was trapped.
Luna:LUCY NOW!!!
Lucy said the spell and then things got crazy. A circle of light erupted from the ground and trapped Luna and the evil chicken. A glowing purple chicken made of light came out of Luna and exploded, Luna then turned back into a human. The evil chicken then got angry and started to go crazy and broke the cage. Lucy said another spell and a snake appeared and it ate the chicken, then it slithered away.
Luna:I'M HUMAN AGAIN!!!
Everyone:Hooray!!!
Lincoln:Let's go home.
As everyone was walking home, Lincoln felt a small pain in his left leg.
Lincoln:Ow!

omegacrow-nexus (thanks for the idea for this)
Ch276Zj

Coolcatbro79

Lance1889