Chapter 7

তততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততত

🚨 WARNING.🚨

This chapter contains mature scenes, and strong language. 

Read at your own risk

 তততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততত

    Our lips crash, sending a wave of electricity through me. His lips soft and talented as they dance with mine. Pulling away I gasp for air only to be taken captive once more, the kiss becomes passionate as we crave the taste. His rough hand finds my hair clutching it In his fist, with my hair in his hands I become a puppet moving on his command. Tugging at my hair my head lead, my neck exposed to him. His breathing increases like he's a vampire withholding from the taste of fresh warm blood. Giving in he attacks my neck in tender kisses trailing down to my collar bone. With my eyes closed I moan softly letting him know the pleasure he's providing. He becomes aware of my pleasure determined to satisfy me more. Bending down he pulls me up my legs wrapping around his waist like they have a mind of their own. I ache for his touch, my body begging me to surrender to him. He lays me down on the bed his lips never breaking free from mine. I grab at his hair trying to give my hands something to do. Our kiss intensifies only stopping in the short time it takes to pull each other shirts off. Clothes begin to drop and soon our bodies share our warmth. My breast press firmly against his chest making sure there's no space between us. My body suddenly becomes cold at the absent of his. Standing up he fiddles in his drawer pulling out a condom. Quickly he slips it on trying to spend no more time away from me. Our bodies reunite again and this time the pleasure increase dramatically. I bite my lip desperately trying to contain my quickly rising satisfaction. My body shakes under his and I can't hold it in any longer, tilting my head and arching my back I scream.

"OH ARSEN!"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Jolting upright I'm met with the continuous chirping of my alarm clock. Shutting it off I lay back once again. The quietness of the room surrounds me and my mind reminds me of my very intimate dream. 

There is no way I just had a sex dream about Arsen Vander

This has to be a mistake, I don't have sex dream! not even in the two years I spent with Jet. To be honest I don't think I ever dreamt of him. So please tell me why I dreaming of the one person I can't stand to be around. His hands on my naked body flash in front of my eyes

"NO! NO! NO! NO!"

Standing up I pat roughly at my head trying to forget the image that made my lady parts quiver. I will not allow this! Never in a million years will Arsen ever get a chance to touch me in that way. 

Ever!

***

"Earth to Baylee?"

Zoey's soft voice echoed in my ears distracting me from my own thoughts. raising my brows I look to her. She's finally wearing her hair down for once, her thick black hair falling around her face.

"Ya?"

furrowing her brows she tilts her head slightly, pushing her lunch tray aside "Are you ok?"

"Im fine" I lied, quickly to move past this conversation

"Ok" she hesitates "Well as I was saying, Quincy invited me to a party Friday night, and id like you to be my date"

Another Pillar party?