17 🍂

Obito's POV

I woke up a bit late due to the constant nightmares from last night.

I put on my mask and as I walked out of my roomI heard that everyone was already awake.

"Guys I heard a man scream in the middle of the night. I think this place is haunted!", I heard Suigetsu say.

"Suigetsu you idiot! It was Tobi who screamed last night", Karin said.

"I think he cries at night too", I heard Lily whispered.

"Lily, smoking kills!!", I heard Sasuke tell her.

I walked outside where they were standing and saw Lily with 7 lit up cigarettes on her mouth and Sasuke with 11.

"Both of you enough with your suicidal competition to see who wants to die more!", Karin said taking the cigarettes from Sasuke's mouth. "No smoking around the baby!"

Lily laughed as she began to take the cigarettes from her mouth but choked on smoked when her eyes met mine.

"Lily don't cough near me- Tobi! You're awake ....", Sasuke's eyes widen as the rest of Team Taka turned to look at me.

"Um Mr. Tobi I was wondering if Lily and I could go to the Konoha to buy some food", Karin said.

"I want to go to the village too!", Suigetsu said as Karin shot him a threatening glare.

"We all can go. I'm sure we'll blend with the rest of the villagers", I said.

"You're the best Mr. Tobi!", Suigetsu jumped in joy.

Once we arrived to the village everyone split up and I observed them from afar.

Suigetsu sneaked into a store and stole an apple.

"Hold habits die hard", he said biting the apple once he bumped into Sasuke outside a cigarette and liquor store.

I thought I saw a small smile appeared on Sasuke's face.
"Hold habits die hard", Sasuke said as he took out 5 packs of cigarettes. Did he steal those too?

Karin and Lily were running with masks and a big bag of stuff in their hands.

They almost fell on top of both Suigetsu and Sasuke but were able to restore their balance.
"Old habits die hard?",Suigetsu asked them.
"Old habits die hard", Karin said with an embarrassed laughed.

What would Madara Uchiha think when he comes back to life and sees this is his army?
A shark boy, a feisty medic, an emo boy, and a lonely anbu who are all teenagers and like to steal.

"Lily?!", my attention shifted from the talking group to a blonde kid running towards them.

Suigetsu took Lily's bag and team Taka, excluding Lily, ran.

"Lily how you been??", Naruto hugged Lily and she just stood there frozen in place.

"Oh hi", she waved awkwardly.

"Guess her old habits die hard too", I almost jumped as I heard Suigetsu whisper next to me.
I turned and saw Team Taka standing next to me staring inventively at Lily.
How did they get next to me so fast??