911, What's Your Emergency?

Hey you guys...

So I completely understand if you all are mad at me (or even dislike me :P) because I'll be the first to admit I kind of got off track. A lot happened in my life that just had to come first, like my borderline grades, family, and friends. And I am desperately sorry I couldn't update for a couple months (wow, it's really been a while.

But I wanna let you all know I love each and every one of you!! I am always here for you if you need to talk, want me to help you/ check out your guys' stories, and anything else you need :) <3

The picture is of the guys :333 (Can't wait for their third album and tour in 2013 :D) and the song is Dashes by Tyler Ward. (I get to see him December 22nd :D) He's amazing, no joke!!! :) Check him out on youtube er something 'cause he is seriously GREAT :)

All righty, hope you all still somewhat like me and enjoy this chapter :)  Love ya'll!!!!!

{Colette’s PoV}

      James’s head rests on my lap, finally letting his poor mind drift to sleep. 10 in the morning and I feel like nobody’s slept in at least a week.

      Kendall lays half asleep on the couch as all the doctors and nurses keep staring over at the three of us, like a bomb is gonna implode at any second and they’re too scared to ask if it’s a rumor or if it’s actually true. Great.

      A snow crusted tree branch quivers in December’s evils and tricks. So young and skinny, it just hangs in the air, above from the toxic ground, but unable to escape the sky’s fate of weather. No freedom. It just hopes and prays that the sun will finally show his face again. But our savior’s missing because of regret and embarrassment. That tiny little branch wiggles in the gust, snow piling up higher and heavier, as it waits for things to change. But, since he can’t move, it all stays the same.

      A cardinal sweeps lower to that tree limb, chirping to the lonely forest. Snap! The cardinal flaps swiftly away from the danger as that little branch falls to the ground. It cascades into the snow, providing a shadow echoing its fall. Blustery wind keeps howling after its accidental suicide…

      “Everyone doing all right, Col?”

      I flinch at the sound of anything other than silence. Shaking my head, Carlos’s and Logan’s eyes scan around the stiff, confusing scene of the hospital room. I simply shrug, as concern etches Carlos’s melting coffee eyes, glimmering in the awkward florescent lighting.

      “Heard some major shit went down last night.” Logan adds, his voice deflating as he murmurs the last syllable. He scratches his head, glaring at the tension and agony diseasing anybody who enters this poisonous, cursed room. He sighs, obviously trying to hide the hurt that everybody’s sharing.

      “Yeah…” I croak out, glancing from Logan’s frustrated eyes, to the scratched floor bathed in time, to Carlos’s too worried eyes, never taking their gaze off James, Kendall, and I, to the blank walls.

      “How can you fucking take all this silence eating me right now?” Logan mumbles, blazing. He forces our eyes to meet and I shrug again, seriously not wanting to talk to anybody at all.

      “Yeah, really. This is really…creepy and awkward…” Carlos echoes.

      “I don’t know.” I sigh, begging myself not to cry again, to just grow up and admit that this is all my fault that Kendall’s heart is breaking, James’s body is aching, Carlos’s eyes keep watching everyone like our dad, Logan’s brain is hurting, Cat’s worried sick, probably assuming I’m a goner, just like my mo—oh shit…