This Isn't Exactly What I Meant...

Hola!! 

I apologize for being one day late :P Homework SUCKS! Same with starting another semester of school :/ Meh haha. I'll try to update more (I believe I can, for both stories this weekend). Sooo, YAY :) haha I hope you guys are doing awesome!

Ugh, I'm just so done with everyone over reacting for Carlos getting a girlfriend! Okay, if you were a true Rusher, wouldn't you rather have them happy more than anything?? Yeah, so what, he got a girlfriend. They like each other so instead of hating, why don't we all support him and his girl? Doesn't that make more sense...? (does to me). Bleh...

Anyways...AHHH! Turnabout is coming up!!!!! (in a month...but still). Haha welp I'll stop rambling so you guys can actually read this chapter :) 

Oh!! One more thing: I'm gonna start doing a picture and a song every chapter 'cause I think it looks cool 'nd stuff. Haha :) So (of course) the pic is of James Mazzy (xD) 'cause he's a main character in this story (duh) and he's just awesome :33 Song's Half of My Heart by John Mayer. I chose it because, well, it just fits Colette's feelings... :) haha welp...

Enjoy! :D <3

{Kendall’s PoV}

                Oh. My. Gosh.

Colette is even more beautiful than I can ever remember her. I just smile as I keep flirting with her and she gladly responds. Complimenting her is probably the easiest thing to do just because of how gorgeous and fantastic she honestly is.

I wonder if she thinks the same of me…hmm, she’s giggling and smiling non-stop, flashing that irresistible smile. Seems like she’s kinda into me. I grin.

My eyes float around onto James for a couple seconds. Geez, does he look like a mess…Eyes gleaming with longing and jealousy, a ridiculously fake smile is plastered to his face, trying to look away from Colette. He looks almost petrified.

                This isn’t what the normal James Maslow acts toward a girl he wants to get with. No…I’ve never seen jealousy flash within him ‘cause he knows he could get anybody he wants. Never seen him look so miserable over a girl he wants.

                This must be serious.

                “Hey, James?” I look over at him and he instantly snaps out of his pitiful trance. “Can I talk to ya for a second…?”

                He quickly shoots Colette a look, and she nods.

                “Yeah, sure.” James finally replies.

                I lead him into the hallway, outside of the kitchen, far enough away so Col won’t hear our conversation. 

                “Can I ask you something…?” I ask, hesitantly.

“Uhm…sure,” he says, sounding somewhat confused.

“Do you have any feelings for Colette?”

“No!” he says, clearly his first reaction.

I raise an eyebrow and he sighs, finally realizing I’m serious. “…to be all honest, I’ve never felt this way about any girl before. Sh-she just blows me away…I just wanna protect her and be with her all the time and save her from all the terrible things in the world.”

My jaw hangs over. “Dude, you know what that’s called, right?”

He opens his mouth to speak, but then snaps it shut. “I guess not…”