𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒.

"Hey

"Hey. I know it's fucking like 4 in the morning where you are but- I think you just deserve to know all the shit i've been holding back.

I'm shitfaced right now and thinking about you is driving me crazy. You keep pushing and pushing and pushing and I can't just act like everything's okay. I- I just want to be okay again.

I basically ruined your life. Both of our lives. We're both young and because I was feeling lonely we're being forced to grow up. It's not fair at all. But I'm happy that I get to share something like this with someone as perfect as you.

I don't know if Niall will ever know what happened between us but he gets all my fucking respect for holding up with you.

From the beginning, he's held up with you. I guess you were right all along; He really is more of a man than I could ever be. And I'm not about to start bitching or crying over the phone, when you probably won't even hear this.

I got the sonogram pictures you sent. Had to explain a bunch of shit to my mom, but I think she's excited about everything.

She went on and on forever. Maybe one day you can fly out here and she'll be able to see her. A baby girl. I never could've imagined it.

I'm tired of being pissed off and I honestly can't be mad at you. It's not your fault. You don't have to be in love with me anymore, you don't have to apologize, you don't have to do anything.

All I'm asking, is that you don't push me away."

- this is a bit of a filler chapter
for  the  next chapters  to  come,
   so  sorry  it  was a  little short. it'll
   make   more   sense   as   the story
continues. love uuuuu