Chapter 1

(Bailey's POV)

"Now, the most important rule here at Kadic is..." Mr. Delmas was starting to say, but I stopped listening at 'most important rule here at Kadic'.

'Why does there have to be a lot of rules here? I HATE rules.' I thought.

"Bailey, are you listening?" Mr. Delmas asked me.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Then what is the most important rule here at Kadic?" Mr. Delmas asked me hopefully not knowing I lied when I said I was listening.

"No boys in the girls dorms, and no girls in the boys dorms." I said hopefully getting it right.

"Good. You were listening." Mr. Delmas said.

'Thank goodness I got that rule right.' I thought.

Mr. Delmas said for me to go to my room, which I hope has no one else in.

"Hey, Ulrich, it's time for dinner." someone said to someone else probably named 'Ulrich'.

"I know, Odd." The person I think is named 'Ulrich' said to the person that said that it's dinner time.

'So they're names are Ulrich and Odd.' I thought.

I went to my room to put my bags in there before I went to get dinner.

'Yes. No one else has this room.' I thought.

When I put my stuff up, I grabbed my phone, and went to eat dinner.

'Man I'm starving.' I thought.

When I got to the cafeteria, I sat at a table with no one sitting there. A little after I sat down, I saw those two people named Ulrich and Odd.

When I finished eating, I went to my room, and went to sleep.

(Odd's POV)

"How are you Kiwi?" I asked my dog.

"Odd, why are talking to you're dog?" Ulrich asked.

I just ignored his question. A few minutes past, and I went to sleep.