Chapter 6

(Bailey's POV)

I heard Mr. Delmas talking to someone in his office.

'Who's he talking to?' I thought. I looked through the window and saw a boy with blue hair, blue eyes, and blue clothes. He looks familiar for some reason. When Mr. Delmas was done talking to the boy, he came out of Mr. Delmas' office.

I hid so that the boy wouldn't see me. Then he turned around towards me.

"Who's there?" the boy asked.

I stepped out of my hiding place.

"Bailey Peyton." I answered.

He looked at me like he's seen a ghost. I looked around to see what it was that he was looking at. When I turned back to face him, I saw XANA.

"What ever you do, don't turn around." I told him.

He turned around anyway. He then ran behind me. I then called Jeremy.

"What is it Bailey?" Jeremy asked.

"XANA's launched an attack." I told him.

"WHAT?!"

"Hey. Don't yell. There's also a new kid here, and he's behind me."

"WHAT?!"

"Like I said before don't yell."

"I'm sorry. Did you really say that there's a new kid behind you?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Take him to the factory, and make sure that XANA doesn't possess you or the new kid."

"Ok Einstein."

I then hung up. I told the kid to follow me.

"Why? Where are we going?" he asked.

"We have to stay away from that black smoke. We're going to an abandoned factory." I answered. I saw Odd running from XANA as well.

"Who's he?" the kid asked.

"He's Odd. My best friend." I answered.

Odd looked like he thought I was going to say something else.

"What?" I asked Odd.

"Nothing. I just thought that you were going to say something else." Odd answered.

"Like?" I asked knowing what it was he thought I was going to say.

He just stared at me. He then stopped running.

"Go into the sewers and when you're in the sewers, run until you get to the end. Then, go to the factory, go down on the ropes. Then, go into the elevator, and press the bottom button, and you'll be at a lab. When you are at the lab, let Jeremy tell you what's going on. Also have him virtualize you to Lyoko with Aelita. Got it?" I explained and asked him.

He nodded his head. Then he did as I told him.

"Why'd you stop running?" I asked Odd.

"What you said before you told the new kid what to do." Odd answered me.

"Sorry. I didn't know that you would act like that." I said.

"It's ok." Odd said.

After Odd said that we smiled at each other. We were staring into each other's eyes for what seemed like 3 minutes.

"We should go to the factory." I said looking away from Odd blushing.

"Um... Yeah. We should." Odd said also blushing. We ran to the factory in silence. When we got there, Jeremy broke the silence.

"Go down to the scanner room." Jeremy said, "Why are you two being really quiet?"

We both shrugged our shoulders obviously knowing why. I was blushing like crazy. I looked over to Odd who was also blushing like crazy.

'Why's Odd blushing?' I thought still blushing. Odd looked over to me, and I turned my head quickly. I felt my face heating up. Odd and I went to the scanner room in silence still.

"Ready?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes." Odd and I said at the same time.

"Ok. Transfer Odd, Transfer Bailey. Scanner Odd, Scanner Bailey. Virtualization." Jeremy said. Odd and I were in Lyoko now.

"Where's the new kid?" I asked.

"Right here!" the new kid said.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Noah Peyton." he answered me. I froze when he told me his name. HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!