Chapter 11

(Bailey's POV)

On the next day, I put a song on, and the song was What Can I Say by Shealeigh.

'You, treat this like a game
But it's my heart
And it's breaking all because of you

The hour glass is running out
And you're still trying to fill it up
But I lost hope, you should too

But this situation we're repeating
Overrated is what you made it
I'm all done and now I'm all out of time

What Can I Say?
What Can I Say?
When all you do is push me away
What will I say to you?
When it all comes down to it
Seems like with every word we say
We're slowly fading away

You acted like you care
But you don't stop pretending
Cause you're hurting me

My first impressions disappear
Your tongue-tied words so insincere
You always do as you please

And this situation we're repeating
Overrated is what you made it
I'm all done and now I'm all out of time

What Can I Say?
What Can I Say?
When all you do is push me away
What will I say to you
When it all comes down to it
Seems like with every word we say
We're slowly fading away

I can't talk to you (talk to you)
You never see my point of view, No!
Like I want you to (like I want you to)
Feels like I always go unheard (unheard)
Because your actions speak louder than my words
That's why I always come back to

What Can I Say?
What Can I Say?
When all you do is (when all you do is) push me away
What will I say to you?
When it all comes down to it
Seems like with every word we say
We're slowly fading away

What Can I Say?
I'm fading away
What can I say?
I'm fading away
Away...
Oh! 'Cause it's my heart and it's breaking all because of you
What can I say?'

After that song, I looked up Shealeigh, and I saw that she is 16. 'I wonder when that song came out?' I thought curiously. I got out of bed, changed clothes, then I was going to go to Odd and Ulrich's room when Odd knocked on my door.

"It's open." I told him. When he was in my room, he came to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. 'Is Odd really kissing me?' I thought. I pulled away. Odd and I were blushing like crazy. I then heard a knock on the door. "It's open." I said. The door opened, and Noah came in. "Hey Noah. What you want?" I asked him. "I was just wondering if you and Odd were going out yet." He answered. "Why are you wondering?" I asked. "I already know that you have a crush on him." he answered. He knew that I have a crush on Odd? "Um. Yeah we're going out." I answered. He stood there like he was frozen. "Is anyone in there?" I asked hoping that he will snap out of it. Odd and I signed. My little brother was frozen from what I told him.

~Next Day~

When I woke up, I changed clothes and went to Jeremy and Noah's room. When I got there I knocked on the door. "It's open." Jeremy said like he's been on his laptop all night. I opened the door and saw Noah sleeping. 'Good. He's fine and not frozen.' I thought.

"Hey Bailey. Why did you come here?" Jeremy asked. "I was just checking on Noah." Jeremy looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "Why were you checking on Noah?" Jeremy asked. "When I told him something, he froze up." I explained. "Oh. Ok." Jeremy said. I left the room, and went back to my room. When I got in my room, I saw Sissy.

"What do you want Sissy?" I asked annoyed. She just glared at me. I then saw the XANA symbol in her eyes. 'She's possessed by XANA.' I thought. I ran to Odd and Ulrich's room and told them that Sissy got possessed by XANA. "WHAT?!" Odd said. I nodded, "Yep." We called Jeremy and told him everything. "Jeremy, wake Noah up and go to the factory. We'll get Aelita." I told him through the phone. "Ok. See later." Jeremy responded. I hung up. "Come on. Let's get Aelita." I said. 'Hopefully we get there in time.' I thought.

When we got there I woke Aelita up, and told her everything even Jeremy and Noah are on their way to the factory.

~5 Hours Later~

We finally deactivated the tower. It was night already. I went to the cafeteria to eat dinner, and when I finished I went to my room. I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open." I said. Odd came in and saw that I had pajamas on. "You going to bed?" Odd asked. "Yep." I answered. Odd kissed me on the cheek and also went to his room to go to bed.