Chapter 8

(Bailey's POV)

When I woke up, I remembered that Odd was going to bring Kiwi so Scooby and Kiwi can meet each other.

~2 Hours Later~

'What's taking Odd so long? It doesn't take this long to bring a dog to someone else's room.' I thought. I then heard a knock on the door.

"It's open." I said to lazy to get out of the bed. I saw that Odd had Kiwi with him.

"It's about time you get here." I said impatiently.

"Sorry. Jim saw me and told me that I needed to work out." Odd said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Everyone here says that I'm scrawny." he answered sadly. I noticed the look on his face and told him that I used to be called scrawny. He looked at me.

"Really?" he asked.

"Arf arf." Scooby said.

"Arf arf." Kiwi said.

"Looks like those two are friends now." I said.

"Yeah. I might come back here with Kiwi tonight." Odd said.

After Odd said that, I got a text message from my best friend from my old school.

Madison: What school do you go to now?

Me: I go to Kadic Acadamy. I have 5 new friends here, and have a crush on one of them.

Madison: Really? Who do you have a crush on?

Me: His name is Odd Della Robia. Yeah.

Madison: Sweet. Got to go. Mom and dad are calling for me. Bye.

Me: Bye.

When I was done texting Madison, I saw Odd looking on my phone.

"Hey. Private property." I told him.

"Hehe. Sorry. I just couldn't resist." he said.

I just stared at him. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." Odd said.

"Since you saw what I said, you're gonna get it now." I said laughing. Odd started running, and I started chasing him.

"You can't escape Odd. This will make you think twice before looking at my text messages." I told him.

He just kept running. I started running faster. I eventually caught up to him. When I did, we ended up falling on top of each other. We both where blushing like crazy.

"Can you... um... get off of me?" Odd asked. I blushed even more.

"Sure. Just remember not to look at my text messages." I told him.

"I won't forget. I promise." Odd said.

"C'mon. We need to get our dogs." I said.

"Why?" Odd asked.

"Really? So they can have some fun." I answered his stupid question.

"Where will they play?" Odd asked. That question was tougher to answer.

"They can play at the park." I answered smiling.

"Ok. We just need to make sure that no one sees us with dogs. We also will need to sneak out." Odd said reminding me about that.

We then went to my room, grabbed our dogs, and snuck out to get to the park. We made it without any of the students seeing us. Scooby and Kiwi were playing happily.

"Good thing we made it." we said at the same time. I then got a text message from my dad.

Dad: How are you Bailey?

Me: I'm fine.

Dad: How's it like at your new school?

Me: It's AWSOME. I have 5 new friends here. I also have a crush on on of my friends here.

Dad: Who do you have a crush on?

Me: His name is Odd Della Robia.

Dad: Ok. Tell Odd to be really nice to you. Ok?

Me: Ok dad. He's already nice to me.

Dad: Ok. If he hurts my daughters feelings, he's gonna have to deal with me.

Me: Ok dad. Wait what?

Dad: I said that Odd's gonna have to deal with me if he hurts your feelings.

Me: But dad. Odd's really nice. He would would never hurt my feelings.

Dad: Ok. I have to go. Your mom' calling for me. Bye Bailey.

Me: Bye dad.

I was scared of what dad would do to Odd if he hurt my feelings.

"Odd?" I asked.

"Yeah." Odd said.

"My dad said that if you hurt my feelings, you're gonna have to deal with him." I told him scared.

"Don't worry. I would never hurt your feelings. I mean it." Odd said. I gave him a hug, and told him to remember what he said.

"Don't worry. I won't forget. I promise that I won't forget." Odd said making me happy.

"Thanks Odd." I thanked him.

"You're welcome." Odd said.

We got our dogs, and snuck back into Kadic.

"See you tomorrow Odd." I said.

"See you tomorrow Bailey." Odd said.