Chapter 8

Chapter 8: ALEX

My entire body was filled with the mind-shattering bass that was booming throughout the club. We weren't even inside yet; Shane and I were standing in line, surrounded by an assortment of men ranging from young and wild to old and somewhat creepy, all trying to get past the red ropes that welcomed us "gentlemen" into a land of love-making. I was half-tempted to tell Shane I was going home. I don't like strip clubs, in fact they sort of terrify me. I wasn't even inside of Roxxi's and I could tell I wasn't going to enjoy tonight at all.

"Dude, relax. You're so freaking tense right now." Shane put his hands on my shoulders and shook me lightly. "You'll be in for a treat once the ladies see you. They're going to love you."

The line moved rather quickly and eventually, it was our turn to pass the red ropes. Entering the club, everything looked rather normal. The area we had entered was well-lit, with black reflective tiles on the floor that sparkled. There was a reception desk with an assortment of free candy to pick from, as well as black leather benches lining the walls to sit on. I felt like I was in the tiny waiting area of a packed restaurant, with the exception of the booming music that was getting louder the farther we walked into the building. There were no strippers in sight. I turned to Shane, his face full of amusement.

"Don't get too excited. The best has yet to come."

Shane led me to two silver metal doors that appeared to be elevator doors. He took out a card from his wallet and swiped, the doors sliding open to reveal what was to be known as the heart of Roxxi's. Pushing me in, I was taken back by what surrounded me.

The music was at full blast now. Lights were dimmed with a red cast, making me feel as if I had literally entered a hell-hole. A bar was at our right, brightly lit with strings of the most dazzling lights. Two female bartenders worked the bar, wearing extremely low-cut shirts that left very little to the imagination. Across the dance floor in front of us was a huge door with a lighted sign saying "GENTLEMEN'S LOUNGE". It was a private, closed-off sector of the club that Shane had explained was for men who wanted to "get busy" without bringing the girl of their choice home.

"If you get lucky, you might find yourself there tonight." Shane laughed as he patted me on the back, walking me towards the left side of the club. On the left, there was an intricate catwalk. With stripper poles. And strippers.

I didn't even think the strippers could be called strippers at this point. Many of them were full-out naked, sliding down poles and shaking their bare breasts in the faces of many men. Dollar bills were being thrown everywhere, drunk men completely having not care in the world other than to pleasure their penises. There was even a man that was full-out jacking off in public at the sight of the stripper in front of him.

Shane chose a table for us to sit at, his eyes being filled with lust as he watched the strippers on the staged catwalk. I, on the other hand, felt nothing but guilt. I didn't belong here, and I felt like my mother would disown me if she found out I was at this club.

"Shane, how long are we going to be here?" Shane was paying no mind to me as a stripper came and approached our table. She wasn't naked, although she couldn't have been called "dressed" either. She had on a gold foil bikini top with black underwear that attached to a garter belt. Her garter belt was then attached to black suede over-the-knee high boots. Her chocolate skin was oiled down, and she had a light brown afro that she had picked to the max. She walked right over to Shane, placing a claw-manicured hand on her hip as she looked him up and down.

"I couldn't help but notice what a fine white man you were." She got extremely close to him, her chest in his face as she wrapped her arms around his head. Shane's face was in an awestruck, goofy position. I could tell he was getting horny. "Tell me honey, do you like chocolate women?"