AN/ The way they kiss (part 1)

AN- Hello guys I'm afraid that my writers block isn't going away and I personally don't read stories like this so I have no idea what people are looking for. So unless I get comments on what you want I won't be updating. Instead I'll be operating as if you give me a scenario I'll try to have it up the next day. My update duration is in your hands everyone lol. You can also request longer solo stories (ie. 2 pages of just Robin)
Sorry for the inconvenience.

How they kiss

Robin

You and Robin sat under a tree in the park reading. That is when you felt eyes on you. You looked up to see Robin studying you.
You reach a hand up touching your face assuming you had something on you, "did I get it?" You said rubbing imaginary dirt off.
Robin let out a light sigh leaning closer to you your lips almost touching. "Not yet." He whispered out connecting your lips.
The kiss was nice and his breath was warm. It was almost perfect but your noses kept getting in the way.

Wally

You had decided to try to work out a bit to help you stay active since you had been stuck in your house for a month due to school projects.
You decided to text Wally to be your workout partner and he suggested y'all meet at the Silver Lake stairs (or wherever you like to go to walk)
When you met at the stairs Wally looked a little nervous. When you opened your mouth to say something he just smiled and started walking.
When you got to the top of the stairs he was standing looking at the view. You smiled going up to him and taking his hand. Then you decided to initiate the kiss yourself. So you went up on your toes kissing him. He was surprised for a second but kissed you back with equal intensity.

AN: sorry this is part one trying to catch up with school but I'll upload the others soon.