Chapter 2

"Leizly, Miss President wants to talk to you immediately" halos kabahan ako sa sinabi ng secretary ni Miss President. Natambakan na ang mini desk ko ng mga paperworks na malapit ng ipasa sa head ng logistics department.

I know that my skills is not enough to satisfy my boss or co-workers but I'm really trying my best. Habang papalapit sa pintuan ng office ni Miss President, hindi ko maiwasan na pagpawisan ng malamig. Before I knock on the door, I take a deep breath. I hope nothing happens to me.

"Yes Miss President? You call me?" Napatingin ako sa kanyang seryosong mukha. I know that there is something wrong base on her expression.

"I can't tolerate your skills anymore Leizly. I know you are trying your best but I'm sorry you are fired. You work on this company for 5 years but your skills is not enough. I already found someone that is better than you. I'll give you this whole day to clean your desk. And here's you final salary. That's all you can get out." Halos mapatulala ako sa sinabi ng president namin. This is too soon. I'm not yet ready for this. I smiled weakly at her.

"I can't blame you President for making a decision like this but I'm thankful that you welcome me in your company for two years" nag iwas siya ng tingin sakin. My vision become blurry because of the unshead tears but I don't want to show my weakness in front of someone. I bid my last goodbye before I stormed out of her office.

Nakayuko akong lumabas sa office ni President Canny dahil ramdam ko ang mata ng mga katrabaho ko sakin. I even see some of my co-workers smiled weakly at me like they knew this would happen. Nagpakawala ako ng malalim na hininga bago lumapit sa cubicle ko.

Sa huli wala akong nagawa kundi iligpit ang mga gamit ko sa desk.

I looked every corner of this mini desk. I remember my first day in this company. I'm so happy that I got in this company but now I'm leaving with a heavy heart. I sighed before I got the box that full of my things. Halos mapayuko ako ng dumaan ako sa harap ng desk ng mga katrabaho ko. Some of them have a sarcastic smile on their faces specially Maria. I don't blame them because my skills is not enough for them.

I got in my white Porsche that I received as a gift from my parents. My tears suddenly fall from my eyes. I miss my parents so much. I miss my life back then when money is not a problem. But hindi ako nagsisi na bumukod ako sa bahay ng parents ko.

I wiped my tears. Crying is not a solution for a problem.

"Puoi farlo Leizly. Ricorda che sei una donna forte con una classe." I whispered softly at myself. I can speak Italian. Natuto akong gumamit nito nuong bagong lipat ako sa condo ko.

There was a little girl that caught my attention. She was very cheerful and pretty. She even said I was beautiful like her in Italian. She has a round brown eyes and a chubby cheeks. Her skin is white as mine. I even see myself at her when I was young.

She said that her mother is visiting a friend besides my unit. Sobrang gaan ng loob ko sa kanya. Her eyes twinkle when she was talking to me. And since that day I can't forget her face but I didn't had a chance to know her name because her mother call her.

After that I found myself studying Italian language. I chuckled at my thoughts. Pinilig ko ang ulo ko bago ko paandarin ang kotse ko. My mood change into a good one.

Before I drive home, I decided to go to a salon to changed my hairstyle. Di naman lahat ng nagpapabago ng buhok broken. Yung iba stress lang katulad ko. I parked my car and remove my coat.

Nakita ko agad ang paborito kong salon. They're services are good.

"Welcome to fairy salon ma'am how can we help you?" a short haired girl greet me inside the parlor. She has a rounded eyes but one thing is for sure, she is cute with her red cheeks.

I smiled at her. "I want to change my hairstyle and hair color" she was very attentive to what I saying. I really want a silver hair with a purple highlight.

She accommodates me with a smile on her lips. We talked while she do my hair. Her name is Leana Montenegro. Isa siyang working student. She was taking a nursing course and she is graduating. We talked about things in life and I can say that I enjoyed her company.

I remember an my Engineer friend at her. He is like a brother to me. I can't wait to go to his house when I got a new job.

Bumalik sakin ang nangyari kanina. Di pa rin ako makapaniwala na wala na akong trabaho. What I am going to do now? I can't disturb Lia from her work because I know she's busy.

"All done ma'am. And you're so pretty" I smiled at Leana that's assist me before I look myself in the mirror. From my brown long hair, naging shoulder length na lang sya. I love the combination of silver color and purple highlight.

"Thank you very much. I hope we can meet again" I said. She smiled and assist me to the counter before assisting other costumers.

"That would be Php.15,000 ma'am." I'm not shocked with the price because this salon is quite famous and they give you a satisfying service. I search my shoulder bag to get my wallet. But eventually I realized that my wallet is in my car. I looked at the woman in the cashier. She look so serious.

"Excuse me miss can I pay you later. I left my wallet in my car." Kumunot ang kanyang nuo at iritadong tumingin sakin. I can't blame her though.

"Miss kung wala kang pera para sa services namin wag kang pumasok dito" medyo nabigla ako sa sinabi sakin ng cashier. I know I have my fault but it's rude to say that to someone. I took a deep breath before I speak .

"I'm really sorry but I can pay your service but my wallet is in my car. I will get it and pay as fast as I could" I'm trying to calm myself even if she is so rude.

"No if you can't pay right now I will call my manager" I panicked because I don't want a scene. This is so frustrating. I don't have a money with me. Sa lahat ng maiiwan bakit wallet pa. The woman was so irritated with me.

Before I could even protest, someone handed a credit card to the cashier girl. When I look at the person who save me. I was shock to protest.

"I will pay for her" his voice is still as cold as ice. He looked at me with his mysterious eyes. Scanning my expressions.

Namutla ang babae at nagmadaling kumilos. I can feel her fear towards the man beside me.

When he got his credit card back, he dragged me out of the salon. Sa sobrang pagkabigla di ko namalayan na nasa parking lot na kami. I was never been nervous as this.

I looked at him even if I'm nervous under his gaze "Thank you for paying. I will pay you back. Wait here I will get my wallet in my car." Before I walked away he grab my arm and stopping me in my tracks.

"I don't want your money." He said seriously. Napangiwi ako sa sinabi nya. Napatingin ako sa mga mata niya. His eyes is deep and mysterious to look at. My eyes drop in his lips. He has a kissable lips that I don't see in other people. I blushed at my thoughts. Umiwas ako ng tingin sa kanya. I withdraw my arms from his grip and thankfully he let go.

"How can I pay you back? I don't want a dept from a stranger" It's true. I don't know him and I don't trust easily.

"Accept my proposal and you are paid from your dept but if you declined my offer I will make you pay three times the original price" halos manlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi nya. WTF?! I don't have a job right now but what do I do? God please lend me a hand