Chapter One

A/N: Okay, uh, been a while since I written something and I hope you enjoy! It depends if this will be SkepHalo so I might put a tag of it. This takes place in the stream that took place on July 23/22 2020. Okay enjoy!

Skeppy's POV

After I called Bad a, "bitch", I immediately regretted it.

"Bad, uh, dude, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to call you that. I-"

"SAVE it, Skeppy. I'm just...I'm just gonna finish up now. Bye everyone and see you tomorrow Skeppy..." Bad says, in a sad tone.

I can imagine his sad face right now. I really feel bad.

Disconnected.

I bite the inside of my cheek and groaned. I take one last look at myself in the facecam and glanced at the chat, which is in chaos right now.

"Yeah, uh, hope you enjoyed guys! See ya! Bye!" I exclaim in a forced happy tone and ended the stream.

I sighed and shut down my computer.

"I'll just..apologize tomorrow. He'll understand I didn't mean it! Yeah! It will all be okay!" I say to myself, shrugging.

I took a quick shower and went to bed.

BadBoyHalo's POV

I genuinely felt hurt when Skeppy called me that.

I rest my arms on the table and my head on it. Rat looked at me and whimpered so I pat her head and ruffled her fur.

Heh, she's so adorable.

I glanced at the chat. It's fine, honestly. As long as Skeppy apologizes tomorrow. I can't stay mad at that muffin forever.

I chuckle a bit and smile.

I just hope Skeppy apologizes and won't feel THAT bad. I shut down my computer and got up to get ready for bed.

3rd Person POV

The two best friends slept peacefully. But little did they know...

When they wake up...

Everything will change.

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry if it was short! I'm not really that confident and yes, this will be an AU fanfic and the topic is Opposite Personality.
Stay tuned for more chapters! ^^