Chapter Three

A/N: Idk why this exists either.

3rd Person POV

Skeppy opened his Teamspeak and joined Bad's channel.

Buddy joined your channel.

The chat was spamming Oofs and Fs but Skeppy didn't care and kind of wished he didn't stream.

"SKEPPY." A loud, familiar voice startled Skeppy and it made him almost made fall from his gaming chair.

"B-Bad! Hi! Listen, I was just trying to uh, well, I was, heh.." Skeppy ran out of words to say. He was honestly doing this to get Bad's attention and was gonna undo it anyway.

"Awe, trying to troll me again?" Bad coos.

Skeppy sweats and smiles nervously. Bad would figure hin out as always anyway. Its no surprise.

"You LITTLE SHIT." Bad interrupts his train of thoughts with his sweet yet sinister tone.

"Uh..hehehe...this is all a misunderstanding." Skeppy laughs nervously as he starts undoing all the damage he done.

Bad laughs mockingly, "A misunderstanding eh?"

"Y-Yeah! Lol I-"

"You are such a f*king liar." Bad says in a hushed tone, smiling.

Skeppy's body went rigid when Bad said that. "I slash slashed undo everything!"

Bad laughs, "Yeah, whatever, you shitty potato." Skeppy sighs in relief and the chat was spamming why Bad was swearing and how Skeppy just let himself get caught and undid everything quickly. It was chaotic as usual.

But neither of them noticed. Even when Bad was watching the stream.

"Hey, uh, Bad?" Skeppy spoke, breaking the silence as he watches Bad fixing minor stuff in his server.

"What." Bad snaps.

"I, uhm, just wanted to apologize for calling you a...uhm..." Skeppy didn't wanna say it since it's bad language and it might offend him again.

"A bitch?" Bad finishes for him in an annoyed tone, raising his eyebrow as he stares right at Skeppy's minecraft character, the usual diamond derp man.

"L-Language!" Skeppy cries out. And with that, the chat went even more chaotic.

Skeppy notices and he frowns, "What's wrong with these little pumpkins? They're acting more chaotic than usual..."

"They're probably ranting about how much of a loser you are." Bad snickers to himself.

"Meanie!" Skeppy gasps and pouts.

"Anyways, is that what you came for? Just to apologize?" Bad asks. Skeppy pondered for a moment and decided that maybe that's it for today.

"Y-Yeah, I guess." Skeppy answers.

"Wait. Actually...remember how you called your subscribers, pumpkin?" Bad asks, smiling mischeivously.

"Mhm." Skeppy nods.

"Well, let's 1v1 in BedWars and the loser has to wear the skin that the winner chose." Bad says.

Skeppy gulped. He always loses. He sucks at BedWars.

"Come on now, Skeppy...Are you afraid to wear something that suits that ugly face of yours?" Bad taunts.

"Hey! I'm not ugly!" Skeppy exclaims. "Okay, let's have a 1v1..."

"Good. I have the perfect skin just for you." Bad smirks.