Chapter Nine

A/N: Last chapter had no picture, I'm such an idiot. I know the first chapter just says one but shush.

Also, Javzzyy is a meanie, help me ;;

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"Trust me." The reflection says softly with a sad smile.

Bad looks at the hand, stretched out to him.

"No..." Bad mutters.

"Excuse me?" The reflection scoffs.

"I don't need you or anyone to make people love me. Only me, by being myself can do that. Others can hate or insult me but I will try to ignore them and listen to those who actually likes me and cares about me." Bad says as he stares at the reflection with a determined look.

"You are such an idiot, Bad." The reflection growls.

"Well, I AM BadBoyHalo. Call me an idiot but I wouldn't ever, ever become someone like you. Someone that is cold, rude and says naughty words!" Bad retorts back.

The reflection snorts, "You may not know it but everyone is an asshole. Some pretend to be nice, just to be in good favor and seek attention. I have to admit, YOU are so SOFT." He spat.

"Language!" Bad yells.

"I had enough of this bullcrap!" The reflection roars as he grabs Bad's hand which made him scream in fear and he was dragged into the mirror.

Bad looked around to see the reflection on the other side. He runs to him then he hits a barrier and hits it twice.

"Wh-What!?"

The reflection starts laughing evily.

"Pathetic. I am now free from that hellhole." The reflection smirks and looks at Bad.

"Free!? What-!?" Bad then tries to break free. "Let me out of here!"

"Shut your f*cking mouth, Bad! I've been trapped in there for a very long time and now..you will finally know how it feels like." The reflection giggles evily.

"Trapped!? Wh-What do you mean!? What are you!?" Bad cries out.

"Oh, where are my manners? I guess, in a place that says, 'I don't give a f*ck.' I am GoodBoyHalo." The reflection twirls around, showing off his cape then crosses his arms, staring at Bad with an evil smile.

"GoodBoyHalo?" Bad repeats, feeling terrified and confused. "Th-This is just a dream! A nightmare! When I wake up, everything will be okay!"

"Hahaha! Your whining is so amusing. No wonder, people looove to provoke you..!" GoodBoyHalo exclaims happily.

"Leave me alone! You're just..You're just a nightmare! I-I..I just need to wake up!" Bad then rolls up his sleeve and pinches himself hard.

GoodBoyHalo grins, "A nightmare, ey? Well you might be right about that. But I will become everyone's nightmare. They will no longer underesitimate with us anymore and see us as a weakling." He says in a cold tone.

Bad stares at him in surprise.

"Isn't that what we wanted? To no longer look like a fool and a weakling. People underestimate us, even our best friends." GoodBoyHalo continues as he looks down and clenches his fist.

"We may be different. But we have something in common...We both wanted to be respected and loved. But if you can't do that, then I will. I will make everyone respect us, if not then maybe fear us."

"But...that doesn't seem nice, Good. That's too far. We love our muffins, don't we? I love everyone..even Skeppy..." Bad blushes a bit then it quickly disappeared.

"I don't care. I'm doing this MY way." GoodBoyHalo glares at Bad.

"What the muffin are you talking about!? You're nothing! You're just a dream! Something from my subconscious!" Bad exclaims.

GoodBoyHalo's eyes widen and he went silent.

Bad stares at him in confusion.

Then GoodBoyHalo bursts into laughter, "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Did you- hehehe! Really think!? Hahaha...Ohhh..you're so funny." GoodBoyHalo calms down with a smile.

He walks towards the mirror and smiles sweetly at Bad then punches the mirror, leaving a medium sized crack.

Bad yelps in surprise.

"That should keep you in place." GoodBoyHalo says, his smile never going away.

He then starts walking away.

"W-Wait! Good! Come back!"

GoodBoyHalo stops and turns around, "You're right, I'm not a real person.."

Bad waits for what else he has to say.

GoodBoyHalo then smirks, "But I am the physical manifestation of your negative feelings. You cannot get rid of me." GoodBoyHalo says in a distorted tone and looked demonic for a small moment.

Then everything went black.

Vote/Comment or die tomr.

A/N: Can we all just make August 1, National Bald BadBoyHalo Day?

From Skeppy in Twitter.