Chapter Six

A/N: I-uhm..the stream broke my heart a little. Skeppy said something he shouldn't have said ;;

One week later...

Jef smiles a bit. He looks around the new KitPVP and the spawn. It no longer looked like it was destroyed and griefed by a certain someone.

He asked his builder team to rebuild the damage and they made it better. Jef thanked them all.

He then remembered a certain boy and wondered what GoodBoyHalo is doing.

Curiousity got to him and he wants to see if Good is online in TeamSpeak. It has been a week since they talked. They broke contact since that day.

Jef opened his TeamSpeak and searched and found Good in a channel with the Dream Team.

'Oh! Are they gonna do another Manhunt?' Jef thought as his eyes sparkles.

He didn't wanna bother or let Good know he's online so he exited TeamSpeak and do his owner duties and moderate the server.

Meanwhile...

"Love the new skin and IGN, Bad, erm, Good..!" George laughs a bit.

"Whatever, George. So, are we gonna start?" GoodBoyHalo asks as he opens his Minecraft.

"Yeah, in a minute. But there's a change of rules!" Dream says as he types away in a keyboard and logged into his world.

"Oh? New rules?" Sapnap's eyes perk up as he joins Dream's world.

"Yup! This time, we will hunt Bad." Dream wheezes.

"Oh yees! That will be so great! Time for you to suffer, Bad!" George exclaims as he typed 'XD' in the Minecraft chat as he joined in.

"Are you f*cking kidding me? You guys want to lose or something?" GoodBoyHalo rolls his eyes as he joins the world last and hits George's Minecraft character.

"Hey, hey! Pfft, language!" Sapnap jokes.

"Fine, let's do it, I will beat everyone's ass." GoodBoyHalo scoffs as he made his Minecraft character jump around.

"I will just set up my recording software." Dream says and stays quiet for a moment.

Later...(im bad at describing manhunt stuff, its too much big brain)

Dream, George and Sapnap soon lost GoodBoyHalo and agrees to split up to search for him, hoping that he hasn't gone to The End.

They had to admit, Bad-uh, Good improved. It was like he was a different person.

Especially with how he speaks.

The past minutes has been about chasing him and Good swears at times he thought he was gonna fail. Can Dream keep that in? Nope, he'll censor those.

There has been sadistic remarks coming from GoodBoyHalo.

Was this still their friend?

Dream soon finds a forest and lurks around, hoping he'd run into GoodBoyHalo.

He has a golden apple in his inventory and an enchanted iron sword.

'I'll save the apple for when Bad comes.' Dream thought to himself.

He also had a companion with him, a wolf. Dream tamed it earlier.

Dream continues looking around until he heard his wolf yelp behind him and howl in pain.

He turns around just in time to see his pet wolf die and disappear into particles.

'He's here...' Dream thought, his heart beating fast as if he's the one being hunted like the old days.

Dream turns around again to search for a certain white hooded minecraft character.

"Guys! I found Bad! He's at---" Before Dream could shout what coordinates he and Bad are in, out of nowhere, GoodBoyHalo jumps right infront of him and starts hitting him repeatedly with a diamond sword.

"HELLO GOOD SIR!!" GoodBoyHalo greets in a happy tone but it didn't sound wholesome as it used to. It sounded a bit sinister.

Dream screams and starts hitting back. He was then at 4 hearts so he backs away a bit to eat his golden apple.

"Ugh! No! You bastard! You have a golden apple!?" GoodBoyHalo exclaims in anger and shock.

"Guys! I found him! He's at 228, 68, 286!" Dream yells as he fights back and keeps hitting GoodBoyHalo.

"Wait! I'm near, I'm near!" George shouts back and starts moving.

"I'm coming!" Sapnap shouts as well.

GoodBoyHalo laughs maniacally, "Don't worry Dream! I admit I'm scared that I'm going to lose!"

Dream keeps trying to hit back but his health is decreasing. He only had one golden apple!

He had no choice.

Dream starts running away.

"Come here, Dream!" GoodBoyHalo exclaims in a taunting tone.

For a split second, he heard something in his headphones.

The sound of an enderpearl-!

Before he could react, GoodBoyHalo appeared out of nowhere, infront of him.

Dream could imagine the smirk on Bad's face.

"Nothing personal, Dream."

Vote/Comment or die tomr.