Chapter Eight

A/N: Most of you muffins voted yes for Skephalo. I have to admit, I wasn't planning this to be a Skephalo one but why not, it could add up the feels *smirks*

Anyways, thank you so much for the 500+ reads! And I love your comments so much, they motivate me more to write.

Again, I won't put smut or lime whatever. It's a trigger of mine so I won't put those things here. Also, just a reminder, do not force Skephalo to our muffins, Zak and Darryl ^^

I genuinely know how it feels to be pressured into dating someone, that is my best friend and my gender and its not a good feeling. >~<

Okay! On to the story! :D

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Jef wakes up, feeling a good mood. He showers and dresses up then eats his breakfast.

He was gonna change into his Skeppy hoodie until he noticed something in the mirror.

He looked and shrugs. It must've been his imagination.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

I may seem happy and very, very loud.

But deep down inside, I can be shy and insecure.

I have to admit life was boring until I met Bad.

He cheers me up and was always there for me.

I don't feel that comfortable trolling Bad all the time but it just makes me laugh on how he reacts to it.

Despite that, I see Bad more than as a friend.

I don't know when it all started. But I feel like I wanna blame the shippers.

I just...something inside me kind of wishes that me and Bad could be something more.

I didn't really acknowledge these thoughts or feelings until I had a realization.

Fuck, I really do love him.

I'm probably a bit obssessed with him as well. Heck, I was a fan of him.

Life was boring until I met Bad.

Maybe that's why I love him.

It's because he makes me happy.

But I went too far.

It's all my fault.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"Should I check on Good?" Jef asks himself as he settles himself on his gaming chair.

"Wait, let me call him." Jef then reaches for his phone and dials Darryl's number and waits.

He should be awake right now...

"What." A sharp voice startles Jef and it almost made him drop his phone.

Jef yelps, "Goood! Hey! Heh..I was just wondering what you're doing..!"

GoodBoyHalo, or also known as, Darryl sighs and rubs his temples.

"Zak, I was just feeding my rats until you interrupted me." Darryl answers, feeling annoyed.

"Oh! Uhm, sorry! I didn't think you were busy, I'll talk to you later..!" Jef apologizes and was about to end the call.

"Wait!" Darryl exclaims.

"Yeah?" Jef asks.

Darryl went silent for a moment then he spoke again, "How's your server?"

Zak was taken aback, "O-Oh! Uhm, it's fixed now! I had my build team to fix it and everything is now upgraded, heh!"

Darryl snorts, "Did you even pay them? Or are you such a prissy princess that needs slaves to help, solve your problems?"

Zak snickers, "Hehe! Well, if I'm a princess, then you would be my prince!" He smiles brightly.

"Bruh." Darryl replies in a deadpan tone.

"I know! Cringy..so unoriginal..!" Zak laughs nervously.

I'm such a muffinhead...

"Did I atleast say, bruh at the right moment?" Darryl asks.

"Mhm!" Zak nods.

"I gotta go now. I have to go buy some groceries." Darryl spoke after a bit of awkward silence.

"Okay then! Bye Good!" Zak exclaims, happily.

Darryl laughs a bit, "You are still free to call me Bad or Darryl."

"Heeyyyy! You're so nice now!" Zak jokes.

"Shut the f*ck up, you're still a dipshit." Darryl retorts back in a angry tone.

"Nevermind..." Zak smiles and sweats nervously.

"Okay, you're wasting my time. I have to go." Darryl rolls his eyes.

"Okay! Goodbye Bad!"

"Bye, you little shit...And sorry for breaking your server."

"Wait, wha-" Zak was cut off by the sound of beeping.

He put his phone down.

Zak opens his computer and looks at the Skephalo background along with the Barbie BadBoyHalo fanart, beside it.

"He apologized..."

Vote/Comment or die tomr.

A/N: Oof Bald Stream tomorrow at 1 PM EST-