Chapter 6

A/N:  I think you guys are going to like his chapter! I'm going to update asms before break.  this is really fun to write.  Minor Spoiler alert:  You guys are going to like Ray more.

Ray's POV (The night he walked Jordan home)

I remember smiling to myself when I thought about her blushing because of something I said.  It was funny that I made her nervous, when she was known as the weird one that made other people confused.  

I found myself thinking about her for the rest of the night.  She was like this fly, plaguing me in the back of my mind.  Finally, I gave into my thoughts, and allowed myself to think about her.  I know it wasn't supposed to happen this way... She was supposed to be the one thinking about me, but I couldn't help myself.

There was something about her that made me think about her constantly.  At the time, I didn't realize what was happening to me.  All I knew, is that she wouldn't stay out of my mind.  Her eyes, her smile, her beauty, the adorable way she blushed all of the time.  I even smiled when I remembered her yelling at me.  It was pretty funny, watching her freak out, while I just sat back and watched.  It gave me an excuse to look at her. Pleasurable experiences, let me tell you.

My mind told me that I was starting to like her, but I pushed those thoughts aside because it was her that was supposed to like me.  The only reason I was doing this was because of the bet... It was only supposed to be one sided love... Nothing more.  But the more I thought about it, the more I found myself thinking about her, and recalling everything that had happened between us.

My phone buzzed.

 Justin: How's it going Mr. Love Expert?

Me: Okay, I guess.

Justin: You're failing miserably aren't you?

Me: No, I'm doing fine....

Justin:  Well, does she like you yet?

Me:  Yeah, I guess

Justin: What up with you?  You're acting like you did when Heather dumped you. Ha, that was hilarious.

Me: Shut up

Heather was my ex- girlfriend.  She was my first true love.  When she broke up with me, I felt like dying.  I thought she was the one, but I guess she wasn't.  My heart still aches when people bring her up.  I know I sound like a girl when I say this, but I'm always waiting for her.  I have secretly always wanted that feeling of love.

Justin: Whatever... Wait, do you like her?

Me: Who?

Justin:  Who do you think?  That creep, Jordan Ainsworth.

Me:  Stop.  Don't call her a creep.

Then I stopped texting him.  It hurt me when he talked bad about her.  In school he would always make fun of her, and say how weird she was.  But everyone did it to her.  At the time, it didn't matter.  Now, I felt like ripping his head off since he said that about her.  

Why did I feel this way?  What did she ever do that made me like her?  Was it her voice, or her looks, or her personality.  The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I barely knew her personality.  I knew nothing about her life, so nobody, not even me had room to prejudge her like everyone in our school had been doing.

Despite this, there was something pulling me towards her.  I wanted to see her again.  I wanted to here her voice, see her face, and just be with her. That's all I knew.  I wanted her.

Jordan's POV (The day after he walked her home)

If I were to be honest, I'd tell you that I was waiting for him to text me, and ask me to work on the project again.  It was Saturday, so I had the whole day to play music, but honestly, I was waiting.