Chapter 11

Jordan's POV

At first he was surprised.  I could feel it because he didn't kiss me back.  But by doing this, I had confirmed my feelings for him.  He knew that what I felt for him was real.  I pulled away, eyes slowly opening.  I blushed, embarressed, but also proud of myself for being bold.

"I'm sorry... I just-" I said, worrying that he didn't feel that way about me.  He just grinned at me and stood up, waiting for me to join him.  I stood up so we were facing each other, still worried, but my suspicions were eased when he wrapped his arms  around my waist and pulled me in towards him.  Shocked, I looked up at him, eyes widened, but he kissed me back.  

It was my turn to be surprised.  I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back. So now we both knew that we had been silently falling for each other for a long time now.  I loved him, honestly and truly.

Ray's POV

I was shocked at first when she was the one to kiss me.  My mom was right about her having a big heart.  I was so surprised, and so thankful that she let me in.  She loved me, just as much as I loved her...I knew.

We grew more intense in the kiss, but I didn't overwhelm her too much.  I knew it was the first time she had kissed anyone.  It was pretty obvious.  I had my practice though....

The more I kissed her, the more I never wanted to let go, but she broke apart, and stared up at me, grinning.  I didn't want it to be over though.  I kissed her again, harder this time, hoping that she wouldn't pull away this time.  It seemed to be a short lasting time period, but in reality, we had been making out for over an hour.

Finally, we decided that we should go back to the house.  We both ran.  Her smile was priceless. She was happy...with someone like me.  It was a satifisfying idea.

Then I realized it.  I'd done it.  I'd gotten Jordan Ainsworth to fall for me.  This made me feel guilty, immediatly.  She'd be crushed when I told her, but maybe when I told her that I'd fallen for her too since the beginning, she'd ignore the fact that this started with a bet.  But I'd wait until the right time.

Jordan's POV

I lay in bed beside him for the rest of the night.  I couldn't stop smiling.

I hoped that my mom was watching next to dad, proud of me for choosing happiness, instead of wallowing in my own misery.

I watched him write, drifting off at times. I didn't pa attention to what he was writing exactly, but I did notice that the charactrr dialogue was happier than before.... It made me smile... Did I make him happy too? Of course I did... his mom said I did.

In the morning, I was half asleep, eyes closed, but not fully sleeping. I was just exhausted.

Apparantly Ray wasn't because I felt him get up, and kiss me on the cheek. I was so tired, I couldn't react. I heard his door open when he did though. It was his mom of course.

"I'm just going to say that I heard the door open last night," she whispered. He laughed quietly.  "You really like her?," she said, like she already knew the answer.

"Yeah...." he said.

"I like her too. She's quite a switch from Heather," his mom said. My heart sank slightly at the mention of his ex girlfriend. He was in love with her for some time... I just hoped that there were no feelings left  in his heart for her.  

I lay in his bed, while they left the room, his mom questioning him on where we went.  He tried to hide what hapened, but I knew she would get it out of him.  

I imagined us back in my basement.  I remember blushing when he pulled me up against his own body.  For a minute after I kissed him, I thought that he didn't like me like that... that he only stayed with me out of pity, but when he did that, with that cheesy smile on his face.... I knew it was real.  The kiss cnfirmed everything.  It lasted over an hour.....  I hoped I wasn't a bad kisser.

I fell asleep thinking about it, just replaying the moments in my head.... 

*********

I walked out around eleven, feeling embarressed and lazy.  Ray's mom was nowhere to be found, and he was in the kitchen drinking hot cocoa..... so practical of him.  I laughed, and went to get a mug of my home.

"My mom went to work... I wanted to wake you, so I could see your beautiful face, but you just looked too precious sleeping, doll face," he said.  I smiled, blushing.  

"Don't call me that..." I said shyly. He grinned and came over to me, extending his hand.  I took it, and he helped me up, twirling me around into his arms, and kissed my lips.  He was so good at this.  Heather taught him well.  "Oh crap!  We have school!" I said, breaking our kiss apart.

"No, my mom called us in sick.  'Love sick,' she said after hanging up,"  he said.  I started laughing, and slipped my hands in his, craning my head to look up at him since I was so short.  since that wasn't working out, I rested my head on his chest, and breathed in his smell. Is that creepy?  Well it would be totally fine if you smelt him.  "Stop smelling me you creep," he said.  I giggled.

"That would be a crime,"

"What do you say I take you somewhere on Friday.....  Get your mind off of things...Hang out with other kids our age," he said.  I cringed at the thought of being social.

"What is this place?"

"Okay well, Justin's having a party, and I thought it would be a fun time.  We could loosen up,"

"I refuse to drink,"

"That's okay, nobody will pressure you, even if there is alchahol.  The kids in our grade are judgemental, but not pushy,"

"Okay, I guess that sounds fun," I said, not really wanting to go.... but he hypnotized me with those eyes.

Ray's POV

Justin texted me saying that he was having a party on Friday. He wanted me to bring doll face along to prove that she had fell for me. 

I didn't tell him that our feelings were mutual. He wouldn't of believed me.

I was nervously thinking about Jordan being alone, or Justin blurting out that this was a bet.  I didn't think that there was any morr room in her heart right now for disappointment.

I wanted to wait a while, but I'd made a deal, and needed to honor it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alrighty, I did most of this chapter on my phone so its kind if short. I'm sorry it's been forever. And I know that this isn't a very ezciting chapter, but its going to pick up again.  I'm thinking thatvthere will only be two or three more chapters.... yeah, I know... sad face lol.  Once again im sorry this chapter is short like Jordan...

SHARE YOUR FEELINGS

-Cheesy Writer