43

~~~

The roller bandage on my arm was pulled off hastily and thrown into the trash. I stared down at my arm—the cuts are definitely better than before, although not by a lot.

I'll probably have these marks for the rest of my life. Reminding me of that horrible place.

The gash on my forehead was basically gone though. Just a small, pink graze of scratches laid where the wound used to be. It was hardly noticeable and didn't need a bandage anymore.

I watched Tsukki take my hand in his and gently kiss the ring on my right hand, causing me to immediately light up in embarrassment.

He'd been acting so strange this morning.. I lowered my head a bit and smiled at the gesture. "What's that about...?" My hand was dropped and he started undoing his pants.

"Take off your clothes."

I almost chocked on air.
The way he said it so... so seductively... I couldn't help the little giggle that escaped my mouth as Tsukki leaned over to turn on the shower—making me nervous for some reason.

As Tsukki completely stripped down and tossed his clothes to the side, I'd just finished peeling my shirt off. This situation is so tense.

Why did I agree to this...

The sound of someone entering the shower echoed in my ears as I began to undo my pants. "Ah... It's too cold.." Tsukki whined from behind the shower curtain and for some reason that made me feel a little less anxious.

I smiled to myself and slipped off the rest of my clothes, shoving them towards Tsukki's. "I-is it.. safe to go.. in?" My fingers clutched to the side of the curtain and I peaked my head in.

He was adjusting the knob and I desperately tried to keep my eyes fixated on his back. "You're good." Tsukki reassured, turning to face me and I felt heat embody my entire frame.

Tsukki's blond, curly hair being draped over his forehead, drenched in water, was.. very interesting. Not to mention how the water made his chest and shoulders shine-

Stop thinking.

I stepped in the shower and the atmosphere immediately changed. It felt very intimate and exciting and.. scary almost. Tsukki noticed my jittery energy and, instead of being a thoughtful friend, decided to make things worse by leaning down at eye level with me and smirking.

My, already flushing, face sunk into an even deeper crimson as his cold fingers gently ran along my bare waist. The feeling of hot, steamy water skimming down our bodies definitely added to the racy mood.

"Uhm.." I muttered, avoiding eye contact with the audacious blond and reaching my fingers up to fidget with each other. "W-we should hurry.. and clean—"

I was silenced by a rough kiss, stumbling back a bit and clutching my hands on Tsukki's shoulders to keep space between our vulnerable bodies.

I wished I had enough will power to disconnect the kiss, although... it felt so right. Especially as water slid down our faces—making the whole experience a lot more sloppier and quicker.