Prologue

"Mom?" She screamed. "Get up here!"
The woman, who was in the kitchen, dropped everything she was doing to get into her daughter's room.
"What happened?" She came in the room.
"Sit down here!" She settled down on the bed, making room for her mother to sit down, maintaining a mysterious feature.
"Darling, you're scaring me. What happened?" The eldest spoke.
"Relax, mom! Remember I mentioned doing an exchange last year?" Her mother nodded. "I talked to Julie, and since it's six months before I can get ready to travel and arrange everything, I wanted to show you the school she studied, the city, the country."
"Show me!" The mother sat next to her daughter on the double bed, the girl took the computer and put it in her lap.
"Look it's a boarding school, the only thing I need is a letter from my school board, send it to them in less than two months and I can enroll for as long as I want." She opened the school's website. "The school seems to be quite traditional. Warning policy, third warning weekend suspension, third weekend-suspension, suspension for a month without being able to leave the room or school. The third suspension of a month is expulsion. That's not going to happen to me!"
"Where is this school?"
"East Sussex, England. A town on the east coast." She looked at her mother. "Will you let me go?"
"Is that what you want?" The girl said excitedly. "So I'll get in touch with your director tomorrow, and have the letter sent to them."
"You're the best!" She left her computer on the side and jumped on her mother's lap. "I love you!"
"I love you too if it'll make you happy, let's do it!" They hugged each other. "Now let's have dinner!"