Chapter 4

Camilla's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, the room was dark and my body was wrapped by Felipe's arm. I needed to use the bathroom, but I didn't want to wake him up. I feel his heavy breathing hit me in the back of my head.
Damn it!
"Just get up, Camilla!" I heard Fe whispering in my ear.
"I thought you were sleeping." He took his arm off me.
"With you moving like that, I can't sleep!" I sat down and he continued in the same position, eyes closed and shrugged.
"I'll be right back!" I stood on the bed and ran to the bathroom.
I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet.
I came out of the bathroom with a shirt I found on the bathroom floor. Felipe was in the same position I left him when I left. I grabbed my cell phone from the bedside table and saw my mother's messages and answered.
It didn't take long for my phone to ring.
"Hello?" I whispered.
"Hello, beauty! How I miss you, how are you, darling?"
"Hi Mom, I'm fine! I miss you too." I whispered again.
"Why are you whispering?"
"There are people sleeping in the room."
"Oh, Lisa?"
"Yeah Mom, Lisa's sleeping."
"Are you eating right, dear?" I sat on the floor with my back against the edge of the bed and looked at Felipe sleeping there.
"Yeah, everything's perfect! I'm loving every second I'm living here!"
"Did you talk to Lisa about coming to Brazil on vacation?"
"Yes, and she loved the idea! I'm excited about it."
"What about that boy who's always with you? Daniel..."
"Oh, I think he's fine. I haven't talked to him lately."
"Oh yes, I understand! Any other news?"
"Yes, I took an exam to get into the special class at school!" I spoke with more cheer in my voice. "I'm very happy, mom, I think I'll pass! Oh mommy, thank you for letting me live this dream! I love you!" Fe moved and I stopped talking. "Mom, I'm hanging up, I'm going to lunch!"
"Okay! I'll call you tomorrow at that same time. Have a good day, my love!"
"Have a good day, Mom! Kisses." I hung up the call and put the phone back on the bedside table.
"Your mother?" Felipe turned to me.
"Yes!" I smiled a little.
"Good morning!"
"Good morning!" He reached out and took the cell phone from the bedside table.
"Did you sleep well?" He nodded and touched his cell phone a little.
"Football? 1 o'clock?" He took a break. "My God, it's five to 1 o'clock." He stood on a leap.
He took the shorts on the side of the bed.
"Will you come?" I shrugged. "See you later?" I nodded off. "You good?" I nodded again. "Come out on the field to watch the game." He kissed me on the forehead, went to the closet, grabbed a shirt, and opened the door. "Please, come!"
"I'll try!" I smiled at him and he ran out the door, after giving me a quick kiss.
I closed the window after a while and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and left it warm, took off the shirt I was wearing, rolled my hair in a bun and took off my panties and the bra went into the shower, and wet my body.
I took the towel from the stand and rolled myself up in it, dried my face with the face towel and left the bathroom, opened Felipe's closet, and looked for some clothes. As I couldn't find anything that would fit me, I put on the shirt I was wearing the night before and the skirt. I left the closet and jumped out the window, ran to my room, and entered through the door. I went straight to the closet, grabbed some panties and bra grabbed some shorts jeans, and a navy blue shirt.
"Cami?" Lisa went into the room.
"In the closet!" She showed up at the closet door and looked at me in the mirror.
"You look beautiful!";She smiled. "Just a small detail." She let my hair out of the bun and put it forward. "Now you're really beautiful!"
"Thank you!"
"The boys are playing soccer, Daniel asked me to come to get you." I came out of the closet and threw myself into my bed.
"I can't believe he sent you here to get me!" Lisa gave me a serious look. "I'll go, but making it clear it's not because of him."
"Are you coming?" I nodded. "So let's go?"
"Let's go!" She took my hand and we left the room.
We walked in silence until we left the building. On the lawn in the courtyard, Lisa brought up the subject.
"How was the rest of the night with Felipe?"
"Ah, with him the night is always good." I looked at my hand intertwined with hers. "And your night?"
"We had sex about three times, and when we woke up we had sex again." She laughed.
"My God, you're very much in love!" I laughed with her.
"Look who's talking, your eyes shine just from hearing his name!" I looked at her with a playful look.
"He who?"
"I don't know what are you talking about?" She smiled and looked at the horizon.
"I'm not talking about anything, what are you talking about?" I looked in the same direction as her, and I could see the boys running around the field.
"They're on the shirtless team! Run!" She pulled me up and we started running until we got to the bleachers, which were packed with girls on both sides. "Go, baby!" She shouted Gabriel, who looked quickly at us and smiled.
Gabriel ran to Daniel and pointed at us directly, Dani smiled at me and I gave him a yellow smile. They ran to the ball, Gabriel picked up the ball from another kid's foot, and passed it to Nicholas, who was a little behind, Erik asked for the ball and Nicholas passed it to him, Erik played with the ball near one of the boys on the opposing team, who seconds later stole it from Erik and kicked it to his teammate, Leonard picked it up in the middle of its path and kicked to Gabriel who was inside the big area, Daniel called Gabriel and asked for the ball.
"Go, love!" Lisa screamed again.
Gabriel touched the ball to Daniel, who picked it up and kicked it into the goal, scoring a point for his team.
Lisa vibrated in the bleachers, Gabriel pointed to her and started a funny dance with Daniel, and Lis danced with them. They moved their arms in a funny way, I laughed at the three of them dancing.
"How do you know how is it their celebration dance?"
"It's been six years of watching these boys playing, and for six years they've been doing the same celebration dance." We sat down again, and we were silent.
I looked for Felipe on the field, I found his gaze on me in the middle of the field, and he was on the shirt team. I smiled at him who smiled back. At that same moment Daniel hit him sideways, making him fall to the ground.
Felipe looked around and looked for something around him, but the ball was nowhere near them. Felipe stood up in a leap, and face Daniel.
"Are you crazy?" Felipe yelled at the boy.
"Can't you handle a man-on-man game?" Daniel replied.
"I was away from the ball, man!" Fe answered even angrier.
"Life does that to us from time to time, it throws us to the ground." Daniel pushed Felipe back. At that moment all the players came close to them.
"Don't touch me!" Felipe pushed him back. "Asshole!" He turned his back to Daniel, who held him by the arm and pulled him back. "Get off me, damn it!"
"You run from a fight really fast, don't you?" Daniel provoked once again.
"What the hell, man?"
"What the hell? You stood in the middle of the field and you ask me what the hell?
"What do you want? Speak up!" Gabriel stopped after Daniel, and Lisa ran out on my side. "If it's a fight, I'm out!" I came down from the bleachers and stopped next to Lisa.
"Do something, they'll fight!" I spoke to Lisa's ear.
"I'll talk to Gabriel," Lisa whispered something in her boyfriend's ear, and Gabriel said something to Daniel that I couldn't hear.
"Listen to your friend, and go away!" Felipe spoke up.
"Let's go, Dani!" Lisa yelled at Daniel who looked at her and then at me. "Come on Daniel!" She reached out to her best friend. "Come on, Lewis!" Daniel remained irreducible, he was really up for a fight with the boy.
"Alf!" I called and he looked at me.
I had to appeal, I begged with my eyes and he nodded.
"Come on, Dani!" Gabriel called. "It's not worth it!"
Gabriel, Lisa, and Daniel left the field, I kept standing there looking at Felipe.
"Game over!" A boy shouted, the bleachers started to empty and so did the field.
"Was that him?" Felipe asked me, looking at me, I nodded. "I didn't understand why he tried to fight me." He shrugged. "I'm glad you came."
"I told you I'd come!" I said coming closer to him.
"You said you'd try."
"And you didn't believe it!" He put his head down. "I'm hungry!" He lifted his head and looked at me.
"You didn't have lunch either?" Fe asked.
"No, and I don't think I can have lunch in the cafeteria anymore," I said. "Shall we order a pizza?"
"I'm in!" Felipe spoke by taking off his shirt and putting it on his shoulder. I looked at his body, perfectly defined.
My healthy in that place was garbage, I was eating only crap, drinking on the weekend, and I wasn't doing any exercise.
"Earth to Camilla!" Felipe spoke calling my attention.
"Hi!" I answered.
"Pizza of..." He asked.
"Cheese with escarole," I answered by looking at him, who put his cell phone in his ear.
"Is everything okay, Cami?" Fe asked low.
"Yes!"
"Cami!" I looked at him.
"What? I'm fine!" He raised an eyebrow and his eyes sparkled. "I just think I need to talk to Daniel later." He nodded and ordered the pizza on the phone.
"All right, I'm going to take a bath!"
"Go on!" Fe kissed me on the forehead and came out close.
I got out of there, and I looked for Lisa in the yard. I picked up the phone and called her.
"Hello?" She answered the fourth ring.
"Hi, Lis!"
"Hey Cami, everything's okay?" Lisa asked.
"No, everything sucks!" I took a deep breath controlling my will to cry. "It's supposed to be nice, but it's creating quite a mess. You're getting away from your friends, making Daniel fight with anyone who looks at me, and now Gabriel's getting into it too?" A tear fell out of my eye.
"Cami!" Lisa called me. "Calm down!  Who says that's why I'm walking away from the girls? What happened at the game today was bullshit, it's over." She took a break. "Breathe, and calm down!"
"Where are you?"
"In our room, the boys went to take a bath."
"I'll be right there." I ran to my room, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.
When I entered the room, Lis was sitting on her bed with her cell phone in hand. I stopped at the door and couldn't stop crying, I was sobbing a lot. Lisa got up, came to me and held me tight.
"It's all right, okay? Trust me!" I cried on Lisa's shoulder for a while.
She let me go and I dried my tears.
"Thank you! I needed that hug."
"No problem! Are you coming with me? I need to get the pizza I ordered for Dani and Gab, it should be here soon." She intertwined our fingers, and we walked quietly into the yard.
We arrived in the courtyard and looked for an empty place to sit, it was sunny and everyone was enjoying the heat of that day.
Fall began the following week and at that time of the year, England's intense cold began.
We sat at a table near the men's dormitory building. Lisa took her cell phone from her pocket and kept touching it until a school security guard approached us.
"Lisa?" She lifted her head and looked at the man. "Your pizza's here, can you escort me to the gate?"
"Of course!" She got up and I got up too. We walked to the gate as well.
The biker was talking to a boy, who I recognized as Felipe.
"Hey, why didn't you let me know the pizza was here?" I asked getting close to the kid.
"Hi, I was going to call you as soon as I got to the yard." He delivered a few quid to the biker and waited for the money back.
"Cami, can you call Gabriel and ask him to come down?" Lisa got my attention.
"Sure, lend me your cell phone." She took the phone from her pocket and handed it to me.  I looked for Gabriel's contact and called.
"Gabriel?" The phone was answered.
"Hi!" He answered.
"I just called to let you know that pizza's here. Lisa asked me to let you know."
"Oh okay, thanks! I'll be right down." I hung up the call, and I gave the phone to Lisa.
"He's coming down. I'll eat with Felipe, okay?" I announced it to Lisa.
"Ah, okay! Thanks, we'll see you in a bit?" I nodded, and I kissed the girl on the cheek.
"Shall we?" Felipe caught my attention when the girl was a little further away.
"Of course." I walked him out into the yard, and we sat at some table.
"Are you really okay?" Fe asked me by opening the pizza box.
"Yah, just a little upset about what happened earlier." I responded by shrugging my shoulders.
"You look like you were crying." He took a slice of pizza and took a bite.
"I was... I was talking to Liza and I ended up crying, but its over now." I shrugged, and I took a slice of the pizza.
"Got it!" We stay silent.
We finished eating, and there were four pieces left.
"What are we going to do with what's left?" I asked.
"I'll take it to my room." I nodded.
As much as I liked being with Felipe, we didn't have much in common. Our business was more physical than sentimental. I would keep it that way, no emotional involvement, just physical.
"For me too!" Felipe spoke up.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You said you want to keep everything unemotionally, just physically. I agree, and I think that's the best thing!" I smiled a little disconsolate for saying what I was thinking out loud.
"Okay, let's keep it physical!" I reached out to do a high-five with him.
"Just physical!" He tapped his palm on mine and smiled.
"I'll look for Lisa, see you around, now I have you phone number, and we'll probably be in the same class from Monday on." He winked at me.
I said goodbye to him with a kiss on the cheek and proceeded to the table where Lisa was sitting.
I found Lisa and sat next to her.
"Hi!" I told her and Gabriel.
"All good?" I nodded.
"Where's Daniel?" I asked them.
"He left here without eating!" Gabriel shrugged, and continued eating his slice of pizza.
"I'm going after him, I need to talk to him. Can I bring him the pizza?" Lisa nodded, and I got up. "I'll see you later!" I said goodbye to Lisa, got the pizza box that was closed, and went out on the field.