Chapter 6

Gabriel's POV

"Okay, we need to talk seriously!" I pulled Camilla out as soon as she left the room.
Daniel and Lisa were waiting for me at the patio, we had been discussing for days what would become of us at Christmas and New Year's recess, and who would give the final verdict would be Camilla.
"My God, what happened?" Cami said in a worried voice, I kept pulling her to the table where Lis and Dani were.
"Okay, were all here, now we can discuss what we need to discuss!" I talked by sitting next to my girlfriend.
"Hey guys, what happened?" Cami sat down next to Dani and greeted him with a peck.
"Hey, babe, what's up? You look tired!" Dani turned her back to him and started massaging her back.
"You can stop trying to buy her with cheap tricks, Lewis!" Lis got the boy's attention and got a middle finger in response.
"What are you guys talking about?" Camilla asked again impatiently.
"Well as you know, the holidays are coming up at the end of the year, and we want to know where you're going to spend the holidays!" Lisa explained smiling.
"What do you mean? I don't know where I'm going to spend the holidays, I haven't thought about it yet! I have very few options, don't I?" Camilla got rid of Daniel's massage and turned to everyone.
"We were going to give you two options, but it's up to you to choose anywhere else!" Dani spoke.
"You can go to Holmes Chapel with me and Lisa. Or you can got to Bradford with Daniel and his family!" I said.
"I don't have any other options? My fortune is to be stuck with you even in recess?" Camilla made a disgusting face and then she laughed. "Can I think about it?"
"Sure, take your time!" Dani spoke kissing her cheek.
"Yeah, just don't take that long, we need to let our moms know we'll have a visitor." Lisa smiled yellow at Camilla.
"Okay, you can relax! I think I'll have my answer by the next weekend!" Camilla got up. "Now excuse me, I need a bath and some 24 hours of sleep! I'm exhausted!"
"Do you want me to go with you?" Daniel offered.
"No need, I'm really going to sleep! Stay there, have fun with the guys, and I'll see you tomorrow when I wake up, okay?" Dani nodded. "Bye, I love you guys!"
Cami sent kisses in the air and went towards the girl's dorm.
"What are we doing today?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"I don't know, it's not a free weekend." Lis responded by shrugging.
"Can we order a pizza and play poker?" Daniel spoke.
"Just the three of us?" Dani shrugged.
"We can call Sara, Erik, Alexis, and Nicholas, what do you think?" I offered. "That way the pizza gets cheaper, too, and we can play more."
"Yeah, we can do that." Lisa agreed. "We'll text them!"
Lis took her cell phone from her pants pocket and typed in some messages.
"While I'm waiting for them to answer, I'll take a shower and meet you here in half an hour, ok?" Lisa warned getting up.
"All right, my love! See you in a bit!" I sealed my lips to hers and watched her walk away. "She's fucking beautiful!" I talked and Daniel stared at me. "What?"
"Wow!" Daniel got up and went towards the men's dorm, I followed him until we got to our room.
Daniel threw himself into his bed as soon as he unlocked the door, I did the same and put my arm behind my head. Dani touched his cell phone and celebrated after blocking the phone.
"What was it?" I asked him.
"I got the reservation at the restaurant I want to take Cami to! I got the last table for two next Saturday!"
"Lisa already said it's not worth buying her to influence the choice!" I spoke in a joking tone.
I felt a pillow hit my face, and I opened my eyes in time to see Daniel laughing.
"Jerk!" I spoke throwing the pillow back, which hit Dani's face. "To get out of being an asshole!"
"You're the one talking shit there!" Lewis put the pillow back and lay down. "I don't want to influence her choice, I just want some time alone with her! Since she joined the special class she has hardly had time to stay with me, and when she has time she wants to sleep because the week has been so busy!"
"You knew this would happen! You know how hard the special class is and the dedication it needs!" I took a break. "I didn't really understand why you left the special class until today!"
"Because Julie hadn't been able to pass the exam, and I wanted to spend more time with her, so I left the class!" Daniel took a deep breath. "Maybe I was one of the biggest mistakes I ever did, and I can't reverse it!"
"That's right, dear friend! What we don't do for those women." I sighed.
"I threw the scholarship shot at UCL because of a girl who didn't give a damn about me!" Daniel spoke after a while of silence.
"You hadn't told me that story."
"Yeah, I was in the running for a full scholarship at UCL, if my grades were still good in the special class I could win college, but it was only good for the special class!" I nodded. "I lost!"
"Ah Dani, but still your grades are very good, I doubt colleges ignore that." I said. "You'll see."
My cell phone rang and I picked it up in my pocket and read Lisa's message, which said she was already leaving the room to meet us.
"Hey, come on, Lisa's coming down to the yard!" I got up and was accompanied by Daniel.