Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

"Let me go, the girl's already coming and I need to meet her." I asked Gabriel.
"What time does she arrive?" He pulled me closer.
"In fifteen minutes, enough time to..."
"To make out with me!" He kissed me, a soft kiss as usual.
"Hum, no, Gabriel!" I pushed him through his shoulder. "That's long enough for me to get to the door of the school and get the girl."
"Then I'll go with you to the school door!" I denied it with my head.
"No, you won't! You'll find your friends and stay with them, later I'll meet you there!"
"The usual place, usual time?" I nodded. "Okay, give me one last kiss?"
I kissed him again, this time in less of a hurry. His hand caressed the back of my neck, my arm was wrapped around his neck.
"Will you let me go now?" I said stopping the kiss.
"Go on!"
He hugged me one more time, and I waited for him to leave the room so I could leave too. Before I left, I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair and uniform. I left the room, the hall was full of girls.
"Good morning, Lisa!" Alexis and Sara said together when they passed me.
"Good morning, girls!" I smiled at them.
"Going to pick up your roommate?"Alexis asked.
"Yes, I'm actually late." I raised my eyebrows.
"Gabriel?" Sara asked and I nodded with a malicious smile. "Did he sleep there?"
"No, he came to say good morning. Now I'll go meet the girl, if I don't, you already know!" I said goodbye to both of them with quick hugs.
I went on my way, passed by the courtyard without paying much attention to who was there, so as not to risk stopping to talk to anyone.
I got to the door of the school, and thank God the girl had not arrived yet. I kept looking at the landscape, the green lawn, the sun beating on the dewdrops on the leaves on the bushes, really the landscape of that city exceeded expectations.
A black car stopped in front of the stairwell where I was. The driver came out and opened the back seat door, a brunette girl, a little taller than me, with a curvilinear body, got out of the car. She was wearing dark jeans, a navy blue blouse with a gray cardigan, gray sneakers, sunglasses, and long hair loose over her shoulder. Couldn't be her, right?
The driver took the bags out of the car and left them next to me on the stairs.
"Good morning!" I said.
"Good morning!" She responded by picking up her backpack in the back seat.
Couldn't be!
"I'm Camilla."
"I'm Lisa, your new roommate!" I held out my hand for her, which she shook lightly.
I knew it wasn't her!
"Let me help you with your bags. you saved me today huh?" I brought it up.
"Saved? What do you mean?" She made a confused face.
"I am in charge of introducing you to school all day. I won't have to attend any classes!" She smiled.
"Lucky us, then!"
We entered the school and she took off her sunglasses, giving sight to her very dark brown eyes.
Oh gosh!
"Where are you from?" I asked, trying to make some small talk.
"Brazil!"
No!
"Exchange student, how nice, I hope you like the school." I smiled at her. "Here the rules are very simple, you can't forget them." She nodded. "I'll take you to our room, I don't know if you want to shower, I imagine the trip was long, I know the airport is far from here."
"I do need a shower, the last time I took a shower was yesterday before I got on the plane. I'm exhausted."
We walked to our room, she carried her backpack and one bag, and I carried another. She seemed really nice, we'd certainly get along.
It is not her, for sure!
We got to the room, I left her purse near the closet and threw myself on my bed.
"The bathroom is there near the closet, in the closet, there is a towel, you can shower and take your time, and I will be right here." She nodded, and she went into the closet. "Oh, the uniform is in the closet too, you can wear whatever shoe you want."
She closed the bathroom door and I kept lying there, took my cell phone and turned on the music.
"Lis?" I heard Gabriel's voice from the window. "Hey, where's the girl?"
"What are you doing here, Gabriel? I can't believe you're skipping class!" I went to the window and greeted him with a quick kiss. "She's taking a shower."
"Can I come in?" I nodded. "Step aside so I can jump."
I went to my bed again and sat down so Gabriel could jump into the room.
"We had an appointment to meet after lung, gab!"
"I know, but I couldn't wait till then." He sat next to me. "Is the girl nice?"
"I haven't had much time to talk to her. She's Brazilian, extremely beautiful, she reminds me of..." He lay with one leg to each side and pulled me to bed with him.
"What is it?" I leaned my head against his chest. "You said the girl was beautiful and that she reminds you of, and shut down."
"No, she's different from the girls here, she gets attention. She reminds me of..." He started stroking my hair and I closed my eyes. "She's nice, I'll get along with her." I told myself more than I told him.
"Lis, you get along with everyone!" He kissed the top of my head. "And maybe remembering her is just because you miss her."
"Lisa?" Camilla called me. "Can you grab my purse and some panties, please? I forgot to pick it up!"
"See? You'll be best friends, now go get the girl's panties. Show me the panties tho." I slapped him on the chest. "Ouch, Lisa, I'm kidding."
"Lisa, can you..."
"I'm coming!" I got up from the bed and opened the girl's suitcase, grabbed the first panty I saw, knocked on the bathroom door, and handed the panties to her. "Gabriel, go away. She's coming out of the bathroom." Gabriel got up from the bed and went towards the window.
"Bye, babe!" He jumped out of the window and was out of my sight.
"Wow, this shower is wonderful."Camilla came out in her panties and bra, drying her hair on the towel.
"Did you find the uniform?" She nodded.
"I'll get dressed, and we can go to meet the school."
"Don't you want to pack your clothes in the closet?" I said back to bed. "We have all day to meet at school!"
"What do you indicate?"
"Pack the closet, I'll help you, come on!" I got up and went into the closet, followed by Camilla.
We started unpacking her bags, and organizing her side of the closet, the music was playing on my phone, we talked more and laughed together. The girl was fun, we created a friendship that I didn't expect to create.
                       -------------------------------------------------------
"Lis!" Alexis entered the room without knocking. "Lisa, you're not going to believe what's going on, the boys..." She stopped talking when she found me with the new girl sitting on the bedroom floor laughing.
"Hey, Lexi! This is Camilla, my new roommate!" Lexi shook her head and greeted Camilla with her head. "What's going on?"
"There's a rumor going around that the boys are going to do a flashmob in the courtyard." She spoke out of breath from running.
"A flashmob?" I got up. "Have they started yet? Why didn't Gabriel tell me? Come on, Cami, let's see it there."
Camilla stood up, I took Alexis's hand, and Camilla followed me. We ran down the hallway to the exit door of the dormitory wing.
We got to the yard and everyone was talking normally.
"Hey, nothing's happening." I talked, letting go of Alexis's hand.
"Come, let's sit with Sara and Beatrice, they're over there, maybe it'll start soon. If it's true." She said going towards the table where Sara and Beatrice were talking.
"Come on, Cami!" I said taking the girl's hand and following Alexis.
"Hey, girls. What's up? Is something going to happen?" Alexis asked, sitting at the table.
"I don't know. We're waiting!" Sara spoke covering the sun that hit her eyes as she looked at me. – Oh my gosh is that... is that the new girl?"
"Yes, this is Camilla, my roommate. Cami, this is Sara and Be!" I introduced the girl and sat next to Sara. "Sit down Cami, you can be comfortable, these girls have a funny face, but they are okay!" The four of us laughed at the commentary.
We talked and laughed a little more until a song started, the song that I and the girls danced to it at the homecoming last year.
The introduction began with Daniel, Gabriel, Erik, Leonard, and Nicholas standing on tables away from each other. When Justin Timberlake's voice began in "Can't Stop the Feeling", the five of them started waving their arms in the air like me and the girls did on the day of the party.
"Bullshit! They're dancing to our song!" Be screamed over the music. The four of us clapped when they did the right steps as we did.
Alexis got up on the table, Sara, Be, and I each ran to a table and we started dancing like them.
The tables circled around the courtyard. The boys in the middle of the courtyard started dancing like us, and everyone made room for them, some girls tried to imitate, it was a real flash mob.
I was having a great time, I looked at the girls at the tables and they smiled as much as I did.
The music was coming to an end, Leonard, Erik, Nicholas, and Gabriel came down from the tables, made a formation, and the boys in the middle of the yard made room for them to pass. The four of them came towards us, Gabriel towards me, and I kept my eyes on his.
Gabriel took my hand asking me to come down. I looked around and the girls were coming down from the tables, I came down too. I kept dancing while the music was playing, we reached the middle of the patio. They made a circle, we girls stayed in the middle, with our backs to each other, they kept dancing until the song was totally over.
When the music was over they stopped kneeling in front of us.
"Lexi!" Nicholas screamed.
"Lis!" Gabriel shouted.
"Be!" Erik yelled.
"Sa!" Leonard shouted.
"You were..."
"The best..."
"Things..."
"That happened..."
"To us!" The four of them talked together. I put my hand over my mouth, and I looked at Alexis and Beatrice.
What's going on?
"Lexi, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Nicholas asked, taking her hand.
She looked at us again and everyone around us expected an answer. We all looked at her.
"What kind of question is that of course, I want!" He got up and stood in front of her. Everyone around us clapped.
"Lis, do you want to be my girlfriends?" I didn't hesitate, I yelled a yes that made everyone vibrate. Gabriel stood up and everyone celebrated.
"Be, you want to be exclusive?" Erik asked. Be looked around with a silly smile on her face and nodded. Erik stood, too, and faced Beatrice as everyone celebrated.
"Sa, you want to be my girlfriend?" Leonard asked, and Sara screamed, and then said yes. I laughed at her reaction. The whole crowd celebrates and Leo got up.
Gabriel approached me and held on to my waist, I couldn't look into anything but his eyes, but imagined the others were doing the same thing. I put my hands around Gab's neck, and we kissed.
Styles' kiss was always quiet and calm, he gently squeezed my waist.
"Can I know what's going on here?" A woman's voice made us stop the kiss. I looked at the place the voice came from and the principal was coming toward us. "Whose idea was that?" Gabriel, Erik, Nicholas, Leonard, and Daniel raised their hands. I and the girls decided to raise the hands, too. I looked around and saw Camilla with her hand up. "I want all ten of you in my office now."
Gabriel let me go and held my hand. We were the first to leave the circle and follow the principal.
I heard Alexis' voice behind me. I looked over my shoulder and all the couples were behind us, even Camilla and Daniel, who was not really a couple, and they wouldn't be guilty of anything.
Why did Camilla raise her hand? It's not her fault, she just got to school. If we took an advice she'd take one too, on her first day at school.
"Lis, why is Camilla going too?" Alexis asked me.
"Who's Camilla?" Nicholas asked.
"Lisa's roommate, she arrived at school today." She responded to her new boyfriend.
"I don't get it either." Be answered, getting between Gabriel and me.
"Cami?" I called the girl at the end of the line.
We stopped walking, and made a circle. I looked back to see if the principal had noticed we weren't after her.
"Why did you raise your hand?" I asked when she and Daniel got into the circle.
"Because the boy got up, it wouldn't make sense to have four couples and a single boy alone. I just wanted to help." Everyone agreed.
"The boy's name is Daniel," Dani pronounced himself.
"Geez, I thought that was..." Erick started talking but Sara interrupt him.
"Guys, it was beautiful what you did, really!" Sara pronounced herself for the first time.
"It was more then time, wasn't it? You guys have been together for how long? Needed to make this deal official." Daniel spoke.
"I do not believe we're dating." I told the girls, they all made comments and gave kisses to their boyfriends.
"We need to go, otherwise, shit's going to get bigger." Dani said cutting the kisses, that we started,
"Let's go!" I took Gabriel's hand again and went towards the board.