~First Class~ (duncney)

requested by @basically_ariaa
duncney in first class
tw: some crying, cursing

~duncan's pov~

"See, we're a good couple! We won the challenge all while being married!" I reasoned.

"No. You cheated, I hate you, Alejandro had to guide me to my dress because you wouldn't! We aren't a good couple, we're both just cultural with our home country. You nearly killed me on the falls!"

"I did not! I just held you like-"

"A sack of potatoes?"

"No I-"

"Quit it Duncan. You're with Gwen now. And there's nothing you can do about it, it was you who cheated."

"Now you're trying to make me jealous princess!"

"I am not! I genuinely like Alejandro. And stop calling me princess!"

"Fine. Babe, listen. Gwen kissed me. I did not kiss her back. Sure I did for a second, but it meant nothing. At least I didn't kiss her in front of you. You with your tongue in his mouth. He's evil Court. I watched the show, he got two of the strongest girls out that made it to the merge first season. I don't want to watch him do the same with you."

"LISTEN TO ME YOU BIG OGRE! I DO NOT LOVE YOU, I LOVE ALEJANDRO! I REGRET EVER DATING YOU, OR GETTING THAT STUPID TATOO, OR ADOPTING A RACOON WITH YOU!"

"WELL MAYBE, I REGRET THAT TATOO WITH ALL MY HEART!"

"I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, OR YOUR STUPID CUTE GREEN HAIR, OR YOUR STUPID BEAUTIFUL TEAL EYES!"

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID PERFECT HAIR, OR YOUR STUPID BRILLIANT MIND WHERE THE ONLY COLOR YOU CAN THINK OF IS BURNT FUCKING SIEANA!"

"WELL MAYBE- wait. You remembered?"

"Well yeah, you wouldn't let it go."

"It's my favorite color.. I can't believe you remembered."

"Princess I told you, the Gwen thing was a mistake. A big one. I never liked gothy. I've only ever liked you, and granted I did like Heather for a bit, I feel so bad for doing it, take me back!"

Tears brimmed her eyes.  "I never really liked Alejandro. In all honesty, I've only ever once in my life liked anybody. And that is.. You! So, yes, but please, take it slow."

"Princess. I promise I won't screw it up this time."

~                                                               ~

<385 words>