~Marry Me Juliet~ (lyler)

requested by TotalDramaConnieCook
this is a super fluffy lyler proposal at the playa

~tyler's pov~

I'm told on the show, me and Lindsay were compared to Romeo and Juliet. Because of the whole forbidden love thing. It makes lots of sense. I want to give Lindsay the best life possible.

She's sitting in my lap looking adorable on a pool chair. I've always had a ring on hand incase stuff like this happens. It's a 5 carat diamond ring. I really feel it.

Trent, Noah, Cody, and Beth are helping me. I'm going to propose on the roof of the Playa, overlooking the sunset. It's getting to be time so Beth's plan goes into action.

"C'mon Lindsay, I want to show you the sunset tonight! From up here."

"Oh, okay!"

Trent, Cody, and Noah start playing up their thing. I can't believe Noah would agree to this. He's letting himself be on Trents shoulders to make a distraction while I get ready. Lindsay and Beth get up here, and they start playing it up.

Cody starts. He pushes Noah almost off of Trents shoulders. Beth is making sure Lindsay is watching. I get down behind her, kneeling with the ring. I wink at the boys telling them that their part is over. They wink back and head down the stairs.

"Beth, the sunset is the same as it always is. It's super pretty, but still. I just wish I could share this with my Tyler."

"Well, you can!" Beth says, and turns Lindsay around.

"Lindsay Lambert, will you make me the happiest man alive and take the honor of marrying me?" She didn't even look at the ring. She just fell to the corner and started happy crying.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!" She cried. I put the ring on her finger and she admired it.

"You didn't have to get me a big ring!"

"Baby, I wanted to. You deserve it." And we start kissing. You hear cheers from the bottom of the playa, and that one Taylor Swift song comes on.

(music) "Is this in my head I don't know what to think, he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said 'Marry me Juliet you never have to be alone'" I stopped paying attention after that. Cody's crying, Lindsay's crying, heck I'm even crying.

"I love you Taylor!"

"I love you too Lindsay."

~                                                               ~

<405 words>