Ahha lets get into this bitch

Is it alright if i ask a question?
"What truly is attachment?"
Because to me it seems as nothing more then a feeling that will be troublesome in the future.
I remember my father saying, "Attachment will always be man's downfall." Then he went on to say, "It is treasured by the weak and has no place in a strong man's heart.
Love is nothing but a hindrance, Kiyotaka . It will only set you apart from your goal. It nothing more than a roadblock and a distraction. It will weaken your resolve and manipulate your moral standing. It is nothing more than a weakness. Masterpieces have no weaknesses"
And I never questioned him feather.
....Even if the feeling of wanting more was settling in my brain and skin.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
I had gotten my answer but...i wanted to know more.
I could now live my life at this school freely and see truly what it felt like to get attached to something.
Now that he can experience for himself what this all encompassing feeling of love is.
With the Ayanokoji group he had formed a small bit of attachment.
Something thats there,noticeable but not to a major extent, but he knows it'll be nothing more than something that he'll truly remember at this time at school.
He knows that when he leaves his time at school he'll regret getting attached to his limited time at there,at the people,the experience.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And he's found that, yes, his father was absolutely correct. His love for his time at this school...no the people at this school will always be his greatest weakness...
One that hell dream about and reminisce on as he's forced into a life that he never wanted in the first place.