Chapter 32

Clay

Few days had passed and it had become a routine, I would go home after class and take care of Justin. I would usually take his temperature and make him drink lots of fluid, not the fluid you were thinking about, I would either force him to drink water or citrus juice. He had been coughing mildly lately, I was scared because I didnt want Justin to get worse. The doctor told us a Mild Pneumomia was easily curable but Justin was not showing any sign of him getting better. My dad would make Justin drink his antiobiotic during the day, it was my job to do during the night.

Today, I came home earlier than expected. Since I was now catching up easily on our school lessons, my mom decided to stop my tutoring session with Maria. I quickly went upstairs, excited to see Justin's face, I almost tripped on the stairs. I opened the door and saw Justin sleeping on his bed, I dropped down my bag on the floor beside my bed and walked towards Justin.

I placed my hand on his forehead, I immediately felt the sweat dripping down his head. I noticed the hoodie he was wearing had sweat stains everywhere. I didnt want to wake him up, but he was starting to smell a little, he didnt take a bath for days.

"Hey," I shook Justin's shoulder it seemed to wake him up, he looked at me, tiredeness was obvious from his face, he smiled gently when he saw my face. "Justin, you're sweating."

Justin tried sitting up but he was too frail to do it, I reached for his arm and helped him sit up. He weakly smiled at me and then asked. "Did you just get here?"

"Yes. Can you raise your hands?" Justine raised both of his arms, I slowly took off the hoodie he waa wearing. "You're derenching in sweat."

"I'm sorry," Justin sniffed his armpits and he made a sour face. "I smell like shit, Clay, try not to breathe when you're near me."

"No need to say sorry," I tapped his cheek, leaned forward and took a sniff of his smelly scent. "But yeah, you smell like shit."

"Told you," Justin giggled, I used the hoodie he was wearing to wipe the sweat off of his body. I wanted to kiss every inch of his body right now, his lips, but Justin told me that we should avoid kissing for now. He was afraid I would get sick too. "I haven't showered for days."

"Stand up," I held his arm, guiding him to stand up. He was confused at first so I said. "I'll help you take a bath."

"Wait," He stopped midway standing up, thinking twice about my offer. "I think I can do it on my own."

"You can barely stand up on your own, Justin." I chuckled, stating the obvious. I rolled my eyes at Justin's sudden shyness. I took his arm and slowly put it around my shoulder. "Justin, I've seen you naked already, no need to be shy about it."

"Still." Justin was biting the inside of his cheek, we were on our way to the bathroom.

"Justin," I halted and looked at Justin's embarassed face. "You've sucked my dick twice, now is not the time to be embarassed."

When we got to the bathroom, I locked the door behind us and opened the shower. I made sure the water was warm, I took off my clothes and helped Justin take off his remaining piece of clothing. I slowly guided him on to the shower, letting the warm water hit both of our skin. I grabbed the soap and started cleaning Justin's body, he didnt seem to mind, he was letting me clean and rub every corner of his body.

I asked him to sit down on the tile floor so he did, I took the loofa and began scrubbing his back. I went in front of him and did the same thing on his chest and on his legs. I opened the bottle of shampoo and squeezed a few drops on Justin's hair.

"You're quiet." I muttered as my hand went through his hair, combing it with my finger.

"I just," Justin paused and then continued after a few seconds of silence. "I'm not embarassed, I just dont want to be a bother. I dont want to be a liability to you, or to your parents."

"Our," I corrected him as I splashed some water on his head. "Our parents. And you are not a liability, we take care of each other remember?"

"I just want to get," He coughed, exhaling loudly. I rubbed his back, letting him take his time. "I just want to get better so I can start helping with house chores again."

"Stop thinking about that," I poured warm water on his chest. "You should focus on getting better instead."

"Okay," Justin answered, listening to what I was saying. "Thank you, Clay."

"And I miss seeing your face in the school hallways," I admitted. Justin was one of the few reason that was keeping me sane at school, now that he was taking school off for a week, I was just letting subjects pass without looking forward to anything. "Our friends misses you too."

"I'll fight to get better," He coughed a few more times, I helped him stand up and wrapped him in a dry towel. "I promise, Clay."

"I know you will," I took another towel for mysef and wrapped it around my waist. "Now let's get you dressed up to some comfortable clothes."

Justin was now back on his bed, wearing baggy clothes, he was sleeping again. I opened the humidifier to clean the air in our room. I was on my bed, doing my homework on my laptop. I was busy answering the questions from my assignment when I heard a knock on the door.

"Wait." I shouted softly, making sure the person on the other side of the door could hear me. I opened the door and my mom appeared in front of me.

"How's school?" She asked. I answered and told her it was fine and that I was doing my homework when she knocked. "How's Justin?"

"He's been coughing alot lately," I expressed my worry to my mom, the tiny little fear poking its way into my mind. "Mom, is he getting better?"

"We'll bring him back to his doctor next week, I already called him and made an appointment." Lanie scratched her forehead, even my mom looked tired, from taking care of us, balancing it with her work. "But for now, we have to trust the antibiotics he's taking."

When my mom left, I found myself staring at Justin's sleeping body. If only I could skip school for a week to take care of Justin, I would do it in a heartbeat. But knowing Justin, he wouldnt let me do it, he wouldnt let me prioritize him over my studies. I closed my eyes and mumbled a silent prayer, I was never a religious person. But God please if you're hearing this, please take care of Justin, please help him get better, please dont take him away from me.

-

Sorry for the late upload, I just want to say that I appreciate all of you guys. This story means alot to me, I promise I'll try my best not to disappoint.

Random question, do any of you guys collect funko pops? Because I do and it sucks that there isnt any 13 reasons why pops.

- G