HOME

In Lawrence, Kansas it was night time and a woman named Jenny is sitting on the floor of her home, unpacking boxes and she then comes across a photo of herself and her husband on their wedding day, She starts to cry and then her daughter sari comes into the room and she says "Mommy?" Jenny looks up at her daughter and she says "Hey sweetie, why aren't you in bed?" Sari says to her mom "There's something in the closet." Sari and Jenny go up to Sari's room and goes to the closet ad opens it and she says "See? There's nothing there." Sari looked at her mom and says "Are you sure?" Jenny looks at her daughter and she says "I'm sure, now come on get into bed." Sari crawls into her bed and Jenny tucks her in and gives her a kiss goodnight and Sari says "I don't like this house." Jenny sat down next to Sari and she said "You're just not use to it yet, but you, your brother and me -- we are going to be very happy here. I promise, I love you." Jenny gets up from the bed and turns off the light and is about to leave the room when sari says "Chair."

Jenny looks at Sari and says "Okay." she moves the chair underneath the knob on the door and then Jenny says "The Chair, just to be safe." Sari lies down on her bed and falls asleep and Jenny leaves the bedroom and then she heads back downstairs to the living room and she continues unpacking her stuff and she stops when she hears the sounds of scratching coming from the basement she says to herself "Please, God don't let it be rats." She heads down to the basement with a flashlight, she tries to turn on the light but the lights don't come on. She says to herself "Terrific." Back upstairs in Sari's bedroom, The chair begins moving on its own, away from the closet doors, Sari sits up in her bed, wide-eyed and afraid. Back in the basement, Jenny keeps looking around. On the floor, she sees a large black trunk. She kneels down and opens it, pulling out old photos of the Winchester family. Written on the back of a picture are the words, "The Winchesters. John, Mary, Dean, and Little Sammy." Jenny smiles at the picture, back in Sari's the closet doors open by themselves. Standing in the closet is what looks like a person, but it is entirely made out of fire and she sari screams.

At the Motel sam is asleep and while he's sleeping, he begins dreaming of Jenny she is inside her bedroom, screaming for help

At the Motel sam is asleep and while he's sleeping, he begins dreaming of Jenny she is inside her bedroom, screaming for help. All of a sudden Sam wakes up confused and sees that Sarah and Dean are both awake and doing some research and he grabbed a paper and a pen he started drawing a picture of a tree, Sarah says "All right me and Dean have been cruising some websites, I think we found a few candidates for our next gig, A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali it's crew vanished." Dean then continued for her and said "And, uh, we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas. Hey." Sam looks up from his drawing and said "Are we boring you with this hunting evil stuff?" Sam said "No, I'm listening keep going." Sarah said "And here, a Sacramento man shot himself in the head, three times." Sarah waves her hands in front of Sam and she continued and said "Any of these things blown up your skirt, pal?" Sam still looking at the picture said "Wait i've seen this before."  

Dean and Sarah look at each other then at Sam and Dean says "Seen what?" Sam gets up from the bed and goes looking through his duffel bag and Sarah asks "What are you doing?" Sam finds a picture of their family from when he was a baby and he then compares the picture and the drawing they're both the same and Sam says "Dean and Sarah I know where we have to go next." Dean looks at Sarah and Dean asks "Where?" Sam looks at both of them and says "Dean our old home, in Kansas." Dean looked at Sam and he said "Okay, random. Where'd that come from?" Sam shows the picture to Sarah and Dean and he says "All right, um, this photo was taken in front of our old house, right? The house where Mom died?" Dean simply said "Yeah." Sam said to Dean " And it didn't burn down, right? I mean, not completely, they rebuilt it, right?" Dean says " I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talkin' about?" The conversation between the two of them continued so sarah went into the bathroom to get ready as they would be leaving soon for Kansas.