The Benders

In the living room Sarah, Dean and Sam are talking to the boy and the mother after what the little boy saw the following night and they was all dressed as sheriffs and Mrs Mckay says "I know you're just doing your job, but the police have been her...

In the living room Sarah, Dean and Sam are talking to the boy and the mother after what the little boy saw the following night and they was all dressed as sheriffs and Mrs Mckay says "I know you're just doing your job, but the police have been here all week already. I don't see why we have to go through this again and the more he tells the story, the more he believes it's true." Sam says to Mrs Mckay "Mrs Mckay we know you spoke with the local authorities." Dean then says "But, uh, this seems like a matter for the state police, so...." Sarah says " Don't worry about how crazy it sounds, Evan. You just tell us what you saw." Evan said " I was up late, watching TV. When I heard this weird noise." Sam asked Evan "What did it sound like?" Evan says to the three of them "It sounded like....a monster." The three of them exchange a look, then Mrs Mckay says to Evan "Tell the officers what you were watching on TV." 

Evan looked at the officers and he says "Godzilla Vs. Mothra." That makes dean smile and he says excitedly "That's my favorite Godzilla movie. It's so much better than the original, huh?" Evan says "Totally." Dean says "Yeah." The he looks to Sam and continues and says "He likes the remake." Evan says "Yuck." Sarah and Sam glares at Dean and Sam clears his throat, which stops dean and then Sam asks "Evan, did you see what this thing was?" Evan said "No. But I saw it grab Mr. Jenkins. It pulled him underneath the car." Sarah asked "Then what?" Evan said "It took him away. I heard the monster leaving. It made this really scary sound." Sam said "What did it sound like, Evan?" Evan said "Like this...whining growl." Again the three of them had a look and then Sarah says "Thank you for your time."

At Kugel's Keg it's night time Sam is having a beer at the table, looking at research and Dean and Sarah are nearby throwing darts and Sam says "So, local police have now ruled out foul play

At Kugel's Keg it's night time Sam is having a beer at the table, looking at research and Dean and Sarah are nearby throwing darts and Sam says "So, local police have now ruled out foul play. Apparently, there are worse signs of a struggle." Dean says " Well, they could be right, it could just be a kidnapping and maybe this isn't our kind of gig. Sam said "Yeah, maybe not. Except for this—Dad marked the area, Dean." Dean comes to the table and he looks at their father's journal and he continues and says "Possible hunting grounds of a phantom attacker." Dean said " Why would he even do that?" Sam then said " Well, he found a lot of local folklore about a dark figure that comes out at night. Grabs people, then vanishes. He found this too—this county has more missing persons per capita than anywhere else in the state." Dean says "That's weird."  Sarah says "Yeah." Dean then said "Yeah, you're right, we should ask around more tomorrow."