PROVENANCE

The following morning Dean asleep slouched in the passenger seat of the Impala, sunglasses on. Sam and Sarah walks round the car, sam leans in and honks the horn which makes Dean jump a foot, Sarah laughs and gets into the back seat and Sam gets into the driver's seat laughing as well dean adjusting his sunglasses and mumbling says "that is so not cool." Sarah said "Aww but it was so much fun, seeing you jump like that." Sam said "We just swept Telescas with EMF. It's clean. And last night, while you were....well...out..." Dean smiled and said "Good times." Sarah said " Sam and I checked the history of the house. Nothing strange about the Telescas." Dean said "All right, so if it's not the people and it's not the house, then maybe it's the contents. Cursed object or something." Sam said "The house is clean." Dean said "Yeah I know, that you just said." Sarah said "No, he means the house is completely empty no furniture is all gone." Dean asks "Where's all the stuff?" Both Sarah and Sam shrugged their shoulders and Sam started the engine.

Inside the auction house Sam, Sarah and Dean wander around, looking out of place in casual rough clothing dean takes finger food from a tray and one man especially watches them pass by then he excuses himself from his companion and move towards th...

Inside the auction house Sam, Sarah and Dean wander around, looking out of place in casual rough clothing dean takes finger food from a tray and one man especially watches them pass by then he excuses himself from his companion and move towards them and dean says "Consignment auctions, estate sales. Looks like a garage sale for Wasps if you ask me." He takes more food from a tray on a table, as the man moves up behind them and he says "Can I help you Lady and Gentlemen?" Dean looks him up and down, and then puts more food in his mouth and says in a posh accent "I'd like some champagne please." Sarah said sharply to Dean "He's not a waiter." The Man just looks at him, not moving, Sam moves the hand he's holding out to point to Dean and Sarah and he says "This is my brother Dean and his girlfriend Sarah, we're art dealers with connors limited." That confused the man and he says "You. Are...art dealers." Sam says "That's right." Man says " I'm Daniel Blake, this is my auction house. Now gentlemen this is a private showing, and I don't remember seeing you on the guest list." Dean said "We're there chuckles, you just need to take another look." A waiter walks by with a tray with drinks on it and Dean says "Oh, Finally." 

Sam, Sarah and dean check out the items for auction and are drawn to the painting of a family, a woman says "I fine example of American Primitive wouldn't you say?" Sarah, Sam and Dean  turn to see a sleek, classy, extremely good looking young wom...

Sam, Sarah and dean check out the items for auction and are drawn to the painting of a family, a woman says "I fine example of American Primitive wouldn't you say?" Sarah, Sam and Dean  turn to see a sleek, classy, extremely good looking young woman in a black dress coming down a spiral staircase. When she joins them Sam says "Well I'd say it's more Grant Wood than Grandma Moses. But you knew that, you just wanted to see if I did." The woman said "Guilty and clumsy, I'm Sarah Blake."  Sam says "I'm Sam, this is my brother Dean and his girlfriend Sarah."  Sarah then looks at Sam and she says "So, can I help you with something?" Sam Said "Yeah, actually. What can you tell us about the Telesca estate?" Sarah said "The whole thing's pretty grisly if you ask me, selling your things this soon. But Dad's right about one thing, sensationalism brings out the crowds. Even the rich ones." Sam asked "Is it possible to see the provenances?" Blake come up from behind and he said "I'm afraid there isn't any chance of that." Sarah M asked "Why not?" Blake said "You're not on the guest list. And I think it's time to leave." Dean putting on his posh voice said "Well we don't have to be told twice." Blake said "Apparently I do." Sam says "Okay. It's all right. We don't want any trouble. We'll go." Dean raises his eyebrows both Sarah M and Dean walk away, Sam and Sarah stare at each other and then Sam joins the other two and Sarah says "Dad, that was rude."