DEAD MAN'S BLOOD

Outside of a cafe Sarah and dean are having a date and enjoy each other's company, Sam was at the cafe as well but on a separate table trying to find any jobs that stand out. Sarah and Dean had their lunches and coffees and was just having a little chat and then Sam joined them and sarah asked "Any luck with any jobs Sam?" Sam said "Well, I've been scanning Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota. Here. A woman in Iowa fell 10,000 feet from an airplane and survived." Dean says "Sounds more like 'That's Incredible' than, uh, 'Twilight Zone'." Sam said "Yeah." Dean smirking said "Hey you know we could just keep heading east. New York. Upstate. We could drop by and see Sarah again. Huh? You two seemed pretty friendly. What do you say?" Sam said "Yeah, I dunno, maybe someday. But in the meantime we got a lot of work to do Dean, and you know that." Dean said "Yeah all right. What else you got?" Sam said "Ahh, man in Colorado, local man named Daniel Elkins, was found mauled in his home." Dean said "Elkins? I know that name." Sam says "Doesn't ring a bell." Dean said under his breath "Elkins...Elkins...Elkins." Sam said "Sounds like the police don't know what to think. At first they said it was some sort of bear attack and now, they've found some signs of robbery."Dean said "Mm-hmm." He starts flicking through John's Journal and he says "There, check it out." Dean hands the journal to dean who points it out and Sam says "You think it's the same Elkins?" Dean said "It's a Colorado area code.

(Sarah's outfit for the Date)

They arrived at Elkin's cabin it was dark and the door opens slowly Sam had unpicked the lock whilst sarah was holding a flashlight and Dean was look out and when they got inside it was a mess and dean says " Looks like the maid didn't come today

They arrived at Elkin's cabin it was dark and the door opens slowly Sam had unpicked the lock whilst sarah was holding a flashlight and Dean was look out and when they got inside it was a mess and dean says " Looks like the maid didn't come today." Sarah then pointed something out and she said "Hey, there's salt over here. Right beside the door." Dean flicking through Elkin's Journal says "You mean protection against demon salt, or 'oops I spilled the popcorn' salt." Sam joins sarah and he says "It's clearly a ring. You think this guy Elkins was a player?" Dean simply said "Definitely." Sarah and Sam come up behind Dean and Sam says "That looks a hell of a lot like Dad's."  Dean said "Yep, except this dates back to the 60s." 

Sarah, Sam and Dean move into the other room and shine their flashlights around the destruction, including up at the hole in the roof, and Sarah said "Whatever attacked him, it looks like there was more than one." Dean said "Looks like he put up a hell of a fight too." Sam said "Yeah." They look around the room and then Dean crouches to get a closer look at the floor and sam asks "You got something?" Dean said "I dunno. Some scratches on the floor." Sam said "Death throes maybe?" Dean says "Yeah, maybe." Dean grabs a page from a notebook, places it over the marks and rubs a pencil lead over it to get an outline and he says "Or maybe a message." Dean  peels up the paper, which has a lot of blood on the back, and rubbings of characters; he hands the paper to Sam and says "Look familiar?"  Sam said "Three letters, six digits. The location and combination of a post office box. It's a mail drop." Dean says "Just the way Dad does it."

"