𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙩

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣-

-The two of you had a mutual friend, Josh Ovalle

-Josh had asked you to be apart of the music video he was filming, Sonora

-He had asked Finn the same thing

   "So, Finn, this is Y/n," josh introduced the two of you, "Y/n, this is Finn."

   "Nice to meet you," Finn smiled

   "It's nice to meet you too, Josh wouldn't stop talking about how excited he was to introduce us," we laughed.

   "What? You guys just have so much in common, I thought it'd be a great idea. Besides, I need you two for this music video," Josh smiled mischievously.

   "Oh no," you both sighed, "he definitely planned something."

-Josh did plan something ;)

-He knew you and Finn would be perfect for each other, so he just wanted to play cupid for a little  

𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚-

-You were the new girl at Derry due to your mom's new job offer

-You knew no one when you went to school

-After you grabbed your tray of food, you tried sitting with Gretta, one of the school's bullies

-She made fun of you with her little posse of friends and left the table, leaving you alone

   "Hey, babycakes, mind if I sit here? A few of my friends would be joining us soon."   

   You blushed, due to the nickname, "N-no, go ahead," you looked up and saw how cute this boy really was.   

   "So, what's your name, sweetcheeks?"

   "O-oh... i'm y-y/n."

   "Richard Tozier's the name, but you can call me Richie," he smiled as three more boys sat down.

   "Oh! This is Stanley," he pointed to a well dressed boy with curly hair who waved, "he's Jewish. Billy Boy."

   Richie motioned to a boy with vibrant green eyes, "H-hi..."

   "And Eddie spaghetti," a boy with well kept hair and a fanny pack around his waist smiled, "Guys, this is Y/n."

"It's... it's nice to meet you..." 

   Richie smiled, turning to the other three boys as they all whispered, and you avoided eye contact, assuming they were talking about you, "So... we were wondering if you'd like to join our club."

   "Club?"

   "Well, not really a club, but a friend group. The Losers Club..."

   "The Losers Club?"

   "Well, yeah. Henry Bowers started calling us that and I guess it just stuck... y-you don't have to join if you don't want to... we just thought we could use a new addition to our group..."

   "I'll join," you smiled.

   "Awesome!"

   "Welcome to the Losers Club, Y/n!" The three boys cheered.