𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 - 𝙁.𝙒

"And today, our special guests; Finn Wolfhard, Wyatt Oleff, Sophia Lillis, and Y/n L/n!" The interviewer introduced us from his desk as we walked onto the stage. The four of us smiled and waved while we situated ourselves onto the chairs. I was in between Finn and Wyatt while Sophia was on Wyatt's right.

   "I'm Wyatt Oleff and I play Stanley Uris."

   "I'm Sophia Lillis, I play Beverly Marsh."

   "I'm Finn Wolfhard and I play Richie Tozier."

   "A-And I'm Y/n L/n and I play Evelynn Uris," I scolded myself for stuttering when Finn took my hand and squeezed it, making sure I was okay.

   "So," the interviewer started, "how was it on the set of IT? Was it scary on set while filming?"

   "Being on set was really fun," Wyatt laughed, "we were all really sad on the last day."

   "Yeah," Sophia continued, "I mean, when you're spending all summer with some of your best friends, you don't think about leaving them until the day comes."

   I nodded, "I love these guys and it was really hard saying goodbye. We knew we would see each other soon, but it still felt like a really long time."

   "You should have seen Y/n while she was packing up her trailer," Finn chuckled, "she was crying and everything. Then once everyone saw her crying, we started crying."

   "She's such a happy person!" Wyatt said, "We've never seen her cry before and she looked so sad. We didn't know how to react." Finn looked at me with a little smile.

   Finn and I had been best friends since diapers, so he's always been there for me. He knew that I got anxious around people I didn't know, so when he introduced me into the acting world, he was right there with me. He knew exactly how to cheer me up and how to calm me down.

   "So, what are your guys' real life fears," the interviewer asked.

   "Ah," Wyatt spoke, "spiders. Can't do spiders."

   "Snakes for me," Sophia smiled.

   "Losing Y/n. She's been there with me since day one, I don't know what I'd do without her," Finn replied, looking at me in my eyes.

   "Awwwe," Wyatt and Sophia cooed, "that's adorable."

   I blushed and answered, "I'm scared of a lot of things; losing people I love, thunder storms, large crowds, new people, my anxiety getting the best of me."

   The interviewer nodded and went on to ask another question, "Who do you guys ship-"

   "Y/S/N!" Wyatt and Sophia shouted, "they're so perfect for each other and you can totally tell they care for each other, they just won't admit their feelings."

   The two of us blushed and slightly nodded our heads, not knowing the other was doing it as well, "I don't really know who I ship... Hazel and Agnes from The Umbrella Academy are really cute together."

   "I'd have to agree with Y/n on that one," Finn laughed, the rest of us joining him.

   "Well, thank you guys for joining us! It's been great talking to you," the interviewer said.

   "Thanks for having us, bye!" The four of us left the studio and made our way towards the car. Finn and I sat towards the back while Sophia and Wyatt sat towards the front. We had a few more interviews that day so I was planning on taking a little nap in the car. I tossed and turned until I huffed, not able to find a comfortable way to rest.

   "Here, use my shoulder," Finn offered, scooting closer to me, "it'll be more comfortable."

   "Thank you," I smiled and laid my head down while he intertwined his fingers with mine.

   "Wanna know something?" He whispered as I closed my eyes.

   "What is it?" I hummed.

   "I love you Y/n. Ever since we were kids. Wyatt was right about being too scared to tell you... I've always loved you, I was just afraid that you wouldn't love me back."

   "I love you too, Finn. A lot."

   "Oh, uh, wow, uhm, okay, follow up question, would you, maybe, kindawannabemygirlfriend?"

   "Of course, Finn."

   He smiled and nodded, "Okay, okay, get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us." I cuddled into Finn as I drifted off to sleep before hearing Finn say one last thing, "I'll always love you."