𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚 - 𝙁.𝙒

"Hello everybody I'm Y/n," I smiled, facing the camera.

   "I'm Finn Wolfhard," Finn laughed, pushing into me on purpose, "and this is our best friend challenge."

   "Someone is going to ask a question about one of us and the other has to try to guess what our answer is."

   "Question one," a man behind the camera said, "what is Y/n's favorite song?"

   "I know this! Guys, I know this," Finn starts scribbling on the whiteboard, "Y/n gets all her music from me. This is easy."

   "Shut up," I wrote down my answer, "not my fault you have good music."

   "Okay. Three. Two. One," we flipped over our boards, "I knew it! Y/f/s by y/f/a. Great song, by the way."

(Your favorite song by your favorite artist)

   "Question two. What is Finn's favorite drink?"

   "These questions are too easy," I laughed, writing down my answer.

   "Three. Two. One. Water," we said, flipping our boards to show the camera.

   "The thing is, I have a ship account for Finn and his water no joke."

   "You do?" Finn asked.

   "Mhm, I'll show you later."

   "Question three. When did Y/n have her first kiss and with who?"

   "Ooooh, good question," I said as I saw Finn scribble something down.

   "Okay, Three. Two. One," we flipped over our boards, "She had her first kiss with me when we filmed IT."

   "Yeah, he's right."

   "I always am."

   "You keep telling yourself that."

   "Last individual question. What is Finn's most used emoji?"

   "Easyyyy, he sends it to me all the time."

   "Three. Two. One. The heart emoji with the two pink hearts."

   "I refuse to send that emoji to anyone else," we laughed.

   "Okay, who's most likely to leave a text on read?"

   "This one's hard... we don't leave each other on read."

   "Three. Two. One. Finn," I smiled, "he doesn't leave me on read but I've seen him do it to other people."

   "Especially Josh," we simultaneously said.

   "Last question. What has been your favorite memory from this friendship so far?"

   "Can I write an essay?" I asked, laughing, "honestly though, I can't choose. Being friends with Finn has probably been the best thing to ever happen to me."

   "I agree with Y/n. These past years with her have been the funnest."

   "If I had to choose a memory, one of my favorites would have to be when Finn, Jack, and I vacationed to California. Finn introduced me to his friends and we even worked on a mini project over there."

   "Oh! And I got to hear her sing for the first time there. She's super talented."

   "No, no, no. Shh."

   "She is," he whispered.

   "Well, thank you guys for watching. I'm Y/n L/n."

   "I'm Finn Wolfhard."

   "And this was the best friend challenge."

   After we left the studio, Finn kissed the top of my head, "You did great, baby."

   "Thank you," I blushed. Finn and I had been dating for a while now, he asked me out when we vacationed in California, "you did great too."

   "You're cute. Now, let's go home and cuddle."