Chapter 13- With Truth and an Old Friend

Emma's POV

I wake up to the sound of talking so I get up and walk to the living room and I see hook talking on the phone.

"Slow down lass, you sound like you seen a ghost." He says talking to the phone. "No she isn't up yet but when she awakens I'll tell her that you want her there, alright. Bye." He hangs up the phone and he gets up but stops in his tracks when he sees me.

"Oh love, I didn't see you there, good morning. If you heard, that was your aunt, she was very frantic and she wants us to come to her house." He says and smiles.

"Why does she want us over there?" I ask tilting my head. "I don't know she kept saying 'I found something' over and over again." He says and looks into my eyes.

"Alright, I'll get dressed and I'll get going." I say turning away but just before I enter my room I stop and turn to Killian. "Killian, can you come with me? You know after what happened last time." I ask and he gave his famous smirk. "I see the savior is afraid of killer robots but sure I will go with you." He laughs still smirking. "Hey,I'm not afraid of the robots!" I yell and Killian raises his eyebrows. "Whatever, I'll be done in five minutes." Right before I walk in the bedroom Killian grabs me and kisses me and we do that for about five minutes before I pull away. "I need to get ready, I'll be back." I say with a smirk.

After I got my sweater,boots, jeans and red leather jacket me and Killian go to Snowrina's house and see what she's been panicking about.

We get there and I get a shiver up my spine. "Love, are you alright?" Killian says putting a hand on my shoulder. "It's fine, I'm fine, thanks." I say in a quivery voice. "It's ok love, I'm here to protect you, I won't let anything happen to you." He says and kisses my forehead. I smile and say "alright let's go in.

We walk up to the door, hand in hand, and I knock on the door and the it swung open to reveal a frazzled looking Snowrina with her robe with long socks and gloves (she had the socks and gloves when Emma and Killian first came to her house, forgot to add it because I have memory of a goldfish.) with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Are you ok?" Killian asks and Snowrina slowly turns her head to him. "Ok, OK! IM FAR FROM OK I THINK, I THINK, I'm overreacting about this." She says looking less frazzled. "Alright, so what did you call us about?" I ask.

"Oh yeah right, come in." She says leading us into the large house. We pass by the basement door and we see many dents in it. "By any strange chance those things tried to get out of the basement." Killian says scratching the back if his head while pointing at the door with is hook.

"Yes, in the matter a fact they did, but they started banging around 12am and they just stopped exactly at 6am. It was weird but all at once scary like back in 1987. I knew that that door would hold but I have to replace it which is what I'm working on right now." She says letting out a sigh. "Anyway this is what I wanted you to see."

She brings us to her computer and explains...

"Alright I was curious about the 'Bite of 87' so I decided to hook it up to my computer and mess around with it like zooming in, enhancing audio, enhancing video, stuff like that and I found this..." She fast forwards it till when the little girl came up to her.

"So I zoomed in and enhanced audio and video look what happens." she says playing the video

Hey there what's your name?

Emma.

Well Emma nice to meet you I'm Annabelle, nice blanket.

Thanks, I made this for you.