Chapter Twelve (mild smut)

(A/N) Here is another chapter....please imagine Tae's hair in the above pic as long and blond....enjoy xxx

Two days had passed and it was time for Taehyung to leave and go back to Korea. He had dreaded this day but was comforted slightly knowing he had the man he loved back in his heart.

They had found a small cave up the beach in a secluded area and stored some clothes inside along with hairbands and shoes for when Taehyung visited again but Jeongguk was hating the upcoming moment he would have to watch his lover swim away.

They were currently laying in each other's arms on the cool sand of the beach trying to delay the inevitable for as long as possible. It was a very secluded spot and no other people were around. They had joked that this was their spot from now on.

"When I come back I want to give you something." Taehyung said, his arms tightening around the younger.

"I already have you, what more do I need?" Jeongguk said sexily making Tae's heart race.

"I think you'll like them, they are a one of a kind gift."

Jeongguk looked up at him, Tae' was looking down at him, they kissed softly and then continued to look out at the ocean.

The sun was going down too fast and as the time approached for Tae' to leave, Jeongguk wrapped his arms around him tighter.

"Do you really have to leave?" He asked the blond.

Tae' sighed and hugged him tight.

"You know I do, this isn't my place to be, it's yours and you need to concentrate on your studies...If I stayed with you that wouldn't happen."

"But I don't want you to leave." Jeongguk pouted and Tae' chuckled.

"Babe, how much work have you done since I arrived?"

Jeongguk thought about it and nodded.

"I haven't, you're right you are a distraction."

Turning his body around so he was facing Tae' he pushed him down into the sand. His lips joined with Tae's and his hands went to his waist, rubbing up and down.

The kiss deepened and Tae' licked at Jeongguk's lip asking for entry which Jeongguk allowed, their tongues soon dancing together.

The younger climbed fully onto Tae's body and grinded against his pelvis, making his shaft harden immediately and he groaned into the Youngers mouth.

"I want you here and now." Jeongguk whispered huskily and Tae' felt his pants tighten significantly.

"We are in public...Gguk, what if someone sees?" Tae' breathed out but rubbed against him as well showing him he wanted him too.

"I don't care, I want you...Fuck me Tae'"

Pushing him down onto the sand, Tae' removed his pants then Jeongguk's and allowed his hand to caress his long hard shaft, kneading him expertly.

Jeongguk cried out in bliss, his back arching and Tae' looked down on him, burning the image of him into his mind.

Releasing his shaft he moved to his rim and placed a finger inside, pumping in and out, making the younger bite his lip, his eyes closed.

"More..." He begged and Tae' inserted another finger, scissoring him open.

He could feel his tender spot inside and brushed his fingers across it, Jeongguk jumped and swore, Tae' smiled.

"M...more...please...fuck Tae' give me three."

Not needing asking twice, he inserted a third finger inside, and twisted it roughly to create friction, Jeongguk was biting his lip and Tae' saw blood seep from a small bite. He leant forward and kissed him forcefully while Jeongguk reached down and grabbed his shaft pumping it madly, this sight turned Tae' on deeply and he soon pulled out and then slammed into him...his fingers getting tired soon.