Chapter Three. ( smut, ^ Gguk)

"Taehyung? What are you?"

The blond froze, he had seen his tail, it was over for him, he couldn't stay on the land anymore, not now a human had seen him. He pulled his body away from him, heading towards the water, he had to get away, couldn't bare the accusing look he was sure Jeongguk had.

"Taehyung...stop."

He was near the water... just a little bit more that was until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Jeongguk staring down at him, his eyes roaming his tail and finally searching his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jeongguk, I never meant to hide this from you forever...let me go please."

He was desperate, he needed his watery home...he resumed dragging himself away, but as his tail dried he could feel his legs beginning to appear. He closed his eyes as he changed in front of the younger boy.

He heard him gasp then felt material being placed over his lower body.

Opening his eyes he looked down and saw Jeongguk's jacket covering his body, while he looked upon him smiling...wait he's smiling. Taehyung looked at him confused.

"Why are you smiling? Aren't you disgusted by me?"

"It was you...you are the one who saved me all those years ago...you're the boy?"

Taehyung looked at him confused.

"What?"

"You pulled me from the sea when I was a baby...you saved me? I thought you looked familiar."

Taehyung sat up and looked at him, of course he remembered the young child...he was what made him want to experience the land so bad, he had wanted to find the child he saved. He wanted to know he was happy.

"That was you...you mean I found you..."

It was Jeongguk's turn to look confused.

"You were looking for me?"

"You are the reason I decided to come onto the land, I've never forgotten the look in your eyes before I returned to the water."

"You saved my life that day...and again today...thank you Taehyung."

Taehyung looked up at him, he reached up and Jeongguk knelt down. The older checked his head then looked into his eyes.

"You should get that checked."

"It'll be fine, it'll heal."

"Jeongguk...I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to upset you."

"That was...I understand you now...you've spent your life in the sea, you don't know our customs...let's forget about it and start over."

Taehyung smiled.

"I'd like that best friend." He smiled and suddenly looked embarrassed.

"What's wrong?"

"Could you pass me my clothes please, I just realised I'm sat here naked...I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me."

Jeongguk smiled at him and stood, he wobbled a bit but it passed.

He retrieved Taehyungs clothes and passed them to him, then turned while he stood and dressed. A few minutes later Taehyung tapped him on his shoulder and the younger boy turned. Taehyung handed him his coat and smiled at him.

"Should we go back to mine, I can give you some clothes to change into."

Jeongguk nodded and they walked away.