Chapter Two

Two days later...Saturday.

"How much for this gem? I found it on a dive in the ocean?"

Taehyung was stood in a jewellers attempting to sell one of his diamonds he had found on the ocean floor, he needed to keep up his disguise if he was going to stay on the land, and near his new friend Jeongguk.

The jeweller examined the gem and finally looked up at Taehyung.

"I'll give you 3,000,800.70 KSW for it."(£2000)

Taehyung sighed, that wouldn't get him a lot, he also needed to rent somewhere to store his land belongings.

"Can't you offer a bit more than that, it's a nice gem?"

The jeweller looked at him, his face showing complete control, he shook his head.

"I can't do that, take what I offered you or leave."

Taehyung looked at the gem in front of the jeweller and sighed.

"Ok I'll take it. I'll bring more for you to look at, I dive regularly."

The man paid him his money and Taehyung nodded, bowed and left the store, he was a bit upset, that was one of his favourite gems, but he would have to take what he could get, next he walked to an estate agents and entered the building.

The woman behind the desk looked up and gasped as he entered. She watched him look over the rooms to rent and her eyes followed him until he walked towards her and she motioned for him to sit. This boy was beautiful, she thought, her eyes roaming over his long hair.

"Can I help you sir?"

Taehyung smiled at her and she physically swooned.

"Yes, I need somewhere to live but I don't have a lot of money, can you recommend somewhere cheap?"

"Um...er...I'll look...how much can you afford?"

She asked, looking away and trying to act professional.

"The most I can afford is 1,524,115.56 KSW. (£1000) But that would have to cover a month."

"And...would it just be you renting...no girlfriend?"

He smiled at her obvious digging and shook his head.

"No, I'm single...so just me."

The woman looked up at him, shocked at how this stunning young man didn't have someone in his life. She forced herself to type his needs into the computer and a few possibilities came up.

"Ok I have one here that is going for 1,294,912.42 KSW (£850) a month...it's in a relatively good area, but I must warn you that there has been some gang activity there recently."

"I'll check it out, I only need it to store my belongings and to sleep on occasion, so it may be acceptable."

The woman nodded, and stood.

"It's not far from here, I can take you to view it if you like?"

Taehyung nodded and he stood.

"Give me a moment while I inform my colleague and grab the keys."

Taehyung nodded and she left through a back door.

Within a few minutes she was back, another woman walking out with her, the woman took her abandoned seat and watched as her colleague walked out of the building with the long haired beauty.

They walked to a car not far away and she opened the door for Taehyung. He smiled at her and slipped in, she walked around and climbed in the driver's side then looked at him.