Ch. 1 Entrance Exam

~Izuku told Momo not to tell anybody that he is S Class Rank 14 Metal Bat (Because Author-Sama has A Big Reveal planned.)~

Izuku was sitting in the lecture room, barely anybody knows how he looks since he hides his green highlights on work. He was listening to the Lecture, it was pretty boring.

He did the written exam and he thought it was pretty easy. Next thing was the practical exam. He hit himself in the head with his bat, everybody thought he was stupid, Momo was watching with the teachers, since they were given the option to watch, the teachers asked what he was doing by hitting himself in the head, but Momo knew what he was doing.

"GOOOO!" Present Mic yelled, Izuku dashed forward, cracking the ground from the force of the speed. Destroying robots left and right, 5 minutes passed by and he had racked up about 300 points from what he thought. He then felt the ground rumble, He saw the 0-Pointer treading towards them, He was about to run away till he heard somebody cry for help.

He looked back and saw a Brown haired girl about to get smashed, he dashed forward towards her and did the only thing he thought was possible. What he did though, Shocked everyone.

He stopped the 0-Pointers fist with his hands on his bat pushing upwards, Blood was starting to seep out of his arms due to the damage he was receiving, he pushed the hand back up wards towards the body and with both his hands on the bat he brought it backwards then.

"DRAGON THRASHING!!!"

Everybody watched in awe as a hole was tore through the Zero Pointer, it exploded in a bright ball of colours.

The teachers were amazed that he could even lift the things fist, let alone destroy it.

*1 Week Later*

"Big Bro! The letter came!" Izumi said, "Thank you." He said and patted her head, they went to his room to watch the results.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA! YOU PASSED BOTH TESTS WITH FLYING COLOURS! YOU GOT 1ST PLACE IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM MAKING YOU THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE FOR CLASS 1-A, WITH 455 VILLAIN POINTS, AND 60 HERO POINTS!" All-Might boomed. Izumi hugged her big bro and yelled congratulations, he just patted her on the head and said "Thanks."

*Ring* *Ring*

He was getting called by Momo, he picked up the phone and put it to his ear, God was that a mistake. He put the phone up to his ear and was met with Momo yelling "YOU PASSED!" He could feel her smiling on the other side of the line and said "Yeah, I got first in the entrance exams for the hero course and I am the class representative for Class 1-A!" Izuku said "You're too cool!" "I try Momo, anyways, I hope to see you in class." "Same here!" Momo said, then they both hung up and Izuku and Izumi went to sleep.

~*End Of Chapter*~