𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

I nutted in Keisha as she climaxed too. "Ight go shower downstairs." I mumbled. She cocked her head to the side.

"Nigga this my muhfuckin' house." She rolled her eyes.

"Ion give a fuck bruh get out." I pushed her out the shower. She wrapped herself in her robe before walking out the bathroom.

All I needed was a quick nut in the first place. I got business to handle. Madison still ain't called me yet, guess she ain't need a nigga no more.

I finished showering before walking out with my towel wrapped around my waist.

Just as I started to dry myself off and put my clothes on my phone rang. Putting my sweatpants back on, I answered the phone.

"Wassup?"

"There's two men walking back and forth in front of my window." She said shakily.

"What you mean? They knock on the door?"

"No they just keep walking back and forth." She repeated as Keisha walked back in.

"Prolly ain't nothing girl. Relax Madison." I said hanging up the phone. Poor girl was scared out ha mind. Prolly just some cracked out ass niggas not knowing what the fuck going on.

"Aye who the fuck was that?" Keisha scrunched up her face trying to grab for my phone.

"Girl hell wrong with you? Move around."

"How the fuck you gone fucking nut in me and then be talking to some Madison hoe?"

"Bruh, MOVE!" I yelled, pushing ha ass back.

"Nah!"

She scratched my arm up with them long ass ghetto ass nails. Trying to swing on me, I grabbed her hand and popped her in the mouth.

She always did this. I think this bitch liked being hit on.

"Bruh Keisha i'm finna fuck you up, move." She still tried to hit me while calling me all kind of bitches and hoes.

Giving ha ass a good two peice she finally gave up on hitting me, instead started trying to push me out her room.

"Let me put my shit on bitch. Stop. Don't worry i'll get the fuck up outta here wit' a quickness."

"Good! Fuck outta here!"

I put my shoes on and my shirt, grabbing my jacket and walked clean out that bitch.

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

The men had finally stopped walking back and forth after about three hours of doing so. Grabbing my purse and key, I walked out of the room and headed to the inside part to get ice and snacks from the vending machine.

Picking up to about 5 snacks plus 2 drinks, I placed them in my purse and walked with my bucket to get ice. Feeling a presence in the hallway with me, I looked around as my bucket filled up. No one was there.

My bucket was full enough and I turned to walk away. Eating some ice out of the bucket I walked towards my room door.

As I reached for my key in my back pocket, I felt someone approaching me again. Turning around I seen one of the men who I seen from earlier out my window walking back and forth. He started to walk fast and I panicked trying to get into my room. As the door opened, I felt him grab me.

"Please, Please i'm only seventeen!" As I screamed, I heard gunshots, quickly making me scream louder.

Running in my room, I tried to slam the door but it was being forced open.

"It's me! Izzy! Stop."

I let go of trying to close the door and let him in.

"We need to go." He said, getting my stuff together.

-