𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗋𝖺-𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗂

The day of the chunin exams was finally upon them. Hinami had woken up rather early as to get her all her stuff ready. Her younger sister Hinata had actually been the one to wake her up which she was grateful for. She didn't want to be the one who ended up being late. But she was a bit late when she found Minha and Gino waiting for her outside the Academy. Hinami was quite surprised to see Gino waiting. He was usually the one they waited for.

She hoped this meant that now he'd actually be showing up on time for their missions now.

The trio were strolling down the corridor of the Academy reminiscing the memories they had inside this building. It had been a while since they've set foot inside here. The hallways was full of genin who were making their way to the classroom where they'd be taking their first test. Hinami didn't show it but she was excited for it.

Minha suddenly stopped which caused Gino to walk right into her and Hinami to stop. “Why the hell would you just stop?!”

The blue haired girl huffed, “Something's happening.”

Gino rubbed his head and he sighed, “What is it now?”

“Let's see.” Minha walked off ahead of them. The two called after them but when the girl didn't slow down, Gino grabbed Hinami's hand and dragged her down the hallway, past the few genin who were standing in the hallway.

They stopped in their tracks when suddenly a body fell down at their feet. The three looked down to see that it had been Rock Lee.

“Tsk, you're taking the chunin exam but you can't even get past us.”

Hinami looked up to see a familiar bit slightly unfamiliar boy laughing. His face was bandaged that he reminded her of someone. He actually looked like someone she had seen before. “Why don't you just give up now? Before you get hurt,” the boy beside him said.

Both of them looked familiar to her. She just couldn't pinpoint where she had seen them.

“Hey, is that Asami?” Minha asked just when Lee gets punched. Hinami looked to the side to where Asami and Neji were standing. They weren't doing anything, just observing the whole situation.

“Please let us through, we're suppose to go in there,” TenTen said to the two boys as she stepped forward but the boy punched her which shocked Minha.

Hinami rolled her eyes at the fact that TenTen and Lee were acting like weaklings.

It seemed Gino had caught on to what they were doing as well. “What are they playing at?” Gino asked.

Minha turned to her teammates. “Shouldn't we help them?”

“No. There's no need to,” Hinami told her friend. Minha was appalled that neither Hinami or Gino was stepping in to help Rock Lee and TenTen. They were their friends after all.

“Shouldn't we enter this classroom?” Minha questioned, looking to the door.

“No. Are you still so weak against genjutsu, Minha?” Hinami asked her friend. Minha frowned and Gino groaned shaking his head. Hinami wasn't an expert in genjutsu, she was slightly weak against it but she could tell at times when it was a genjutsu and when it wasn't. At least when the genjutsu was weak.

“We really need to work on that.” Gino was an expert in genjutsu. The boy was probably one of the few shinobis in the Five Nations who were a genjutsu type. No genjutsu worked against the boy, probably not even an Uchiha's. But then again, he had never faced against an Uchiha so he didn't quite know.

He placed his arms behind his head as they made their way to the right classroom. “Come on, you two let's just—”

“If it isn't Murakami Gino,” one of the boys said.