My Mafia Ssob, Part 3

His POV

Sino ba tong kupal na tawag nang tawag saakin?

I didn't bother to answer the call baka scammer or what.

That went on for five times i think.

"Ssob, di namin na check si doktora kung nakauwi na ba siya dahil late naming natapos yung transaction."

Pagkasabi ni H nun ay siya ring pag text ng unknown caller.

From: Unknown
I don't think you want to ignore me Ssob, I have your girl here.

Shit. I panic and end up forgetting all my rules, then called that same number.

Damn Josh, wrong move. Wrong move.

It was late to regret but what if?

What if he has Joseka? I already lost too much and I couldn't afford to lose her too.

At first I couldn't believe that he has her. When I heard the voice I immediately knew it was James, the leader of an illegal mafia who wants to bring me down.

But when he sent that photo napasuntok ako sa lamesa.

Nagulat naman yung apat sa inasta ko.

Tinawag ko siya agad and talked to him na wag niyang saktan ulit si Joseka kundi malalagot siya sakin.

And that man had the courage to punch Joseka again. Nanggigigil ako. I punch the wall at dumudugo na ito, dahil narin sa impact ng pagsuntok ko sa mesa.

Lumambot ang puso ko when I heard her flinch.

"I'm coming alone just please. Please don't hurt her."

May luha na palang tumulo, sounds gay but I don't care anymore.

Joseka's life is in danger because of me.

"This is the infamous Ssob in the underworld? Nagmamakaawa saakin, damn I should've record that one."

May sinabi ata si James pero wala akong narinig, more like wala akong naintindihan.

My focus was to make Joseka assure that I will be coming for her.

Na uuwi na ako sa kanya. My home. My only home. My safe haven. Only her. Only Joseka.

"Baby, I'm coming for you. I'm sorry it took too long, I love you so much okay? I love you Joseka.."

But only these words are able to come out from my mouth.

Ang dami kong gustong sabihin sa kanya.

I ended the call and wiped my tears.

"Ssob, it's too dangerous!" Pigil saakin ni H.

"Ssob, let us come with you." Nag-aalalang sabi ni S.

"Even if it's you ssob you can't possibly defeat an entire mafia." Banta saakin ni M as I prepare my guns and knives.

"Ssob, di pwedeng ikaw lang pupunta doon." Sabi ni C.

I snapped.

"I gave you a freaking task. Very simple. As easy as 1-2-3 just look at her ever since that incident. Look what happened! The day you didn't watch her from the shadows is the very day that she got taken!" Bulalas ko sa kanya dahil sa inis ko.

I ordered them to watch over Joseka ever since that accident happened. Di ako mapakali dahil alam kong may nakakita saaking hinatid ko siya.

But I also couldn't just leave her behind na nag-aagaw buhay na siya dahil sa bala ni H. It is deathly, mabuti nalang at naagapan siya agad.

Nag sorry yung apat saakin. It is not their fault but I'm blaming it to them. Sounds unfair but galit lang talaga ako.

I went to the address James sent me and it is an abandoned warehouse.

Tsk typical of him, so dirty.

Lumabas si James na hinihila si Joseka na paika-ikang naglalakad. She must have taken a blow from her stomach at nahihirapan siyang maglakad.

I saw tears fell from her eyes. Nakita ko din yung dugo, sa sobrang daming dugo nakikita ko siya sa panyong kulay puti na tinakip sa kanya.

Damn, did he just punched my girl in the face!?!

I just stared at her the whole time. It is like I'm telling her that it is gonna be okay, now that I'm here.

"What do you want?" Galit na tanong ko kay James.

"Easy. Just you. Dead." He smirked.

Iniling-iling ni Joseka ang ulo niya and just motioning me to leave.

I just smiled at her.

No baby, everything will be alright.

May limang lalaking lumapit saakin na may hawak na kutsilyo but I just easily knock them all out.

Another wave was 8 man around my age na may kutsilyo rin.

May kinuha ako sa gilid na metal to protect myself from them.

Malapit akong nasugatan ng dalawa pero buti nalang naharangan ito ng metal pipe na nakuha ko.

Nandun lang si Joseka sa likod ni James.

Damn I have to get to her real quick.

May papalapit saaking 20 ka tao pero nilabanan ko parin sila. I even back flipped and all para maiwasan yung blow nila.

10 left sa bente na tao.

Minsan kasi they knock themselves out whenever I evade.

This time umakyat ako sa isang palapag at tumalon papunta kay Joseka.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked, she just nodded. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. Damn, I missed this girl so much.

Nakarinig ako ng pagkasa sa baril.

It was James.

He's pointing the gun at us.

Hinarangan ko si Joseka, so that if ever he will pull the triger I would be the one na matamaan.

It's the least that I could do to protect her, with me dead she will be alright. She will continue to live back to her normal life.

"How sweet of you Ssob." Sarcastic na sabi ni James.

Hinawakan ko lang sa likod ko si Joseka.

"Love is weakness. You should know that Ssob, being the high class mafia boss and all. And look at you now, di ko siguro namalayan but you've also taken damage." He smirked.

I look at my hands and arms. Nag dudugo ito kaka-harang at suntok.

Tsaka ngayon ko lang namalayan na natamaan pala ng kutsilyo ang gilid ng tiyan ko.

Oddly I can't feel any pain.

I smirked back at him.

"Love makes me strong James. She's the reason why I still live in that cold-blooded place. She's my warmth. My home."

And the next thing I heard was a gunshot.

To be continued ...