My Mafia Ssob, The Last

His POV

It was them.

My main gangmates.

My main four.

They shoot bullets all over James and his companions.

Madaming alagad ni James ang namatay dahil don since it was a surprise attack and they didn't get a chance to protect themselves nor fire an attack against my four.

"You cheated!" Galit na asik ni James saakin.

I smirked at him and caught the gun M tossed at me.

"Kailan ba naging fair ang underworld James?" And fired the gun at him.

It was bullseye. He died on the spot.

The rest of his gang retreated when they saw their boss lying on the ground, lifeless.

"What the! Josh bakit mo pinatay!" Sigaw ni Joseka saakin.

"Don't worry love, they are an illegal mafia group."

"Tapos kayo legal?" She arched her eyebrow. I laughed, still my Joseka after how many years.

"H, get the car ready idadala natin siya sa ospital."

"Copy that ssob."

"Hey answer me!" I carried her, bridestyle.

While carrying her, I told her everything.

How we went undercover for how many years in the underworld, just to make them believe that we are an illegal mafia too.

We are waiting to get James' attention. He is the legendary king of the underworld but since last year napalitan ko ito. That's why he is furious at me and gusto niyang pabagsakin kami, ako..

Konti lang kasi kami but we all can fight, use knives and guns unlike them na parang pangpatakot lang at di marunong gumamit.

This is the reason why I broke up with her. It is too dangerous for Jo at ayaw kong madamay siya.

My family asked me to do this since gusto nilang matigil na ang underworld from its illegal doing and transactions, sobrang dami na kasing nadadamay.

Pinasok ko na si Joseka sa kotse at isasarado ko na sana ang pinto but she held my hand.

"San ka pupunta?" Medyo takot na sabi niya.

"Don't worry love kasama mo naman si H, C at S eh."

"No, it's just.. Makikita pa ba kita ulit? Will you go into hiding again?"

Yumuko ako to reach her, cupped her faced and kissed her hard.

We smiled while kissing. Damn, how I missed this girl.

After that kissed her forehead, sinandal ang ulo ko sa ulo niya and said ...

"It's all over love. I'm coming home back to you." And kissed her one last time.

Tumayo na ako at sinara na ang pinto ng kotse. She opened the window.

"Susunod ako doon love, promise." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"H, protect her okay? Sa ospital kayo, pakainin niyo siya, yung mga sugat niya----"

"Oo na oo na ssob, alam namiiiin." Naiinis na sabi ni H kaya sinuntok ko siya.

"Josh! Tinutulungan ka na nga!" Galit na sabi ni Jo saakin.

H smirked at me and secretly flashed his tongue. -_-