FOUR

*•*•*

*•*•*

The next morning at the Keating residence her interns were still sorting through papers

The next morning at the Keating residence her interns were still sorting through papers. The voice of the lady who spoke on the tv was mostly the only thing heard besides papers turning.

"Breaking news on the Lila Stangard murder here. Police just released the medical examiner's ruling that Ms. Stangard's death was indeed a homicide." Laurel gaped at the other students sitting while she brought her attention back to the screen.

"This comes a week after she was discovered deceased in a water tank at her sorority house, Kappa Kappa Theta."

Asher pointed his finger at the screen all while speaking with his mouth full. "Want to know the best part about that? 'Cause corpses crap themselves. So the sorority girls were all drinking their friend's poop." He threw his hands out while the others groaned I'm disgust.

Wes suddenly came into the office lounge his voice very loud. "Hey, is Professor Keating in?" Though he immediately got shushed by Michaela who was trying to look through the papers but still pays attention to the news.

"No suspects have been seen announced. But we do know the police spent the morning interviewing her boyfriend, Griffin O'Reilly, a star of the Middleton football team." Wes stared at the screen remembering his face from some nights ago.

Soon Annalise opened the door to her office walking out gaining attention. "Mr. Gibbins. Did you do what I asked?" He hesitated for a moment looking to the other students which Connor rolled his eyes.

"Uh, yes." He began to hold to file to her while she reached for it. "Well done. Did you look inside?" Wes's mouth gaped before he glanced at the file again. "I-I did, but I actually found a discrepancy between what the supplement report says versus what's in the prosecution's murder book."

Annalise almost instantly found her attention leaning onto Wes. "What kind of discrepancy?" "A name. The murder book says the hunting knife was found on the front lawn but Officer Jake Dorsey."

They were now all at the courthouse while Jake Dorsey himself sat in the stand. He leaned down towards the microphone before speaking his name. "Dorsey. Jake Dorsey."