[12]

No one reads this anymore haha
Note: None of the characters are mine.

~

Bakugo ponders about something.

'How the hell did I end up here?' He thinks to himself as he saw the two idiots in front of him.

Right now, they were at the food court. He felt uncomfortable somehow.

Yeah it's awkward.

Before he can take out his phone, Deku and Candy Cane looked away at opposite directions.

He secretly took a pic, with the intent of sending it to a certain pink girl.

Why are they even in a food court? Not like it matters, right?

"So, what do you guys wanna eat?" He blurted out. Planning on giving them some alone time.

"I should order, Bakugo." Todoroki protested first, "No, I should order Shoto." Midoriya objected.

"Alright, alright! Just to stop you two fucks, I'll fucking order!" Bakugo says scolding the two.

"What are you two gonna have? Don't even try to say so otherwise I might blow your brains off." Bakugo continued. (He can imagine Makoto laughing.)

And so, they told him what they wanted to eat, and left the table to order at one of the shops available in the food court.

He blinked once, twice—

"Bakugo?" "Natsumi?"

Baffled, they looked at each other. "Anyway..." Natsumi spoke. "What are you ordering? Let me guess... Cold Soba, Katsudon..."

"Don't tell me you can hear stuff from far away as a quirk." Bakugo glared at Natsumi. Natsumi laughed a bit. "You just leveled up to one yes? The passive doesn't just apply to you but tho others as well who had the ring before. I'm quirkless. Heck, you're the first person with a quirk to have the ring, er, Makoto."

"Anyways, here's your order, on the house, don't worry, I want to do this since I want this Mall to go bankrupt." Natsumi sighs irritated.

Bakugo stared at him like he's some sort of idiot. (Natsumi actually did it after a few days in the future.)

Bakugo looked at the tray with three kinds of meals in it. "I didn't tell you I liked spicy food." Natsumi did nothing but smile.

"I'll stay here for a while, since I'm getting those two to talk for a bit."

"I know, I already put an illusion that makes it look like you're waiting for the fold to cook."

"Won't it cool down?" "I made sure it won't until I destroy the illusion." They both waited for a minute. "Aaand it's gone."

Bakugo walked back to the two, tray in hand. He sees them discussing some things but he's not sure what they're talking about.

He can just ask, right?