[4] Going To The Bookstore!

Please point out any mistakes!
Also about the characters' personalities! I may have gotten them to act OOC...

And my book is glitchy some chapters are out of order... I'll try and make the best of it, imagine that this chapter is the day after (Stalking) Cockblocking a Date in The Park...
•°•°•°•°•°•

Bakugo wants to read more yaoi.

Unfortunately, the bookstores near his school doesn't have any of that certain genre. So he decided to go to the mall.

Bakugo searched every nook and cranny of the mall, and eventually found their bookstore.

He searched and searched, but no positive outcome had showed up in front of him. He found some yaoi books, but it had been in the 'for females' corner. It was now or never! It's definitely not weird seeing a guy in the for females corner, yep, yup, no siree.

Bakugo got some nice looking yaoi doujins at the corner. It had some of his classmates in it too...

He took some of them.

He also found some doujins that have Eraserhead and All Might being a thing. He likes it. This will be in the secret corner of his bookshelf.

Now on to the hard part!

Buying it...

His heart thumped loudly at this, he swore that everyone can hear it.

He was now in line at the register, the staff sure are quick or the buyers are buying very few things because this line is going smoothly.

He was at the very front of the line now, the cashier looked at his purchase, and smiled at him.

This was that guy from the park! The blue-haired guy!

The familiar cashier beeped his things, and put his purchased books at a small plastic bag. He paid for all of them, and went his way back to U.A.

He went to his dorm room and sorted out the books.

After that, he found a note at the very bottom of the plastic bag.

It was from the blue-haired guy.

It read;

'Hello again,

I forgot to mention something about the ring, every time a couple is successful in loving each other completely, your ring glows for a short while and will strengthen the couple's bond.

It also strengthens your bond with people you consider as allies.

The bad part is when a couple is unsuccessful, you will suffer for a long time with so little pain and will cause you to get distracted in your battles.

There are times when the ring glows when something important happens.

Grey when the couple is in danger.

Blue when there's some help needed.

Pink when two have feelings for each other but are unrequited.

Red for a successful Marriage. (Maybe boyfriends/girlfriends?)

Black when they completely hate each other, leading you to a bad outcome. (Better act fast when this happens!)

And a bunch of other colors that would show when something important (maybe not) happens.

Thank you for taking your time to read this note. :)

A fellow Fudanshi - Natsumi Hamasaki'

Well, shit. He knows I'm rotten.